orochi2k
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK, I found a way to stop videos that are playing under the RGD environment. The only drawback is a second of black screen when it transitions back to the game. Still better than RGSS3's video control.
    I fixed a bug that I am unable to reproduce. It ends up as a bug related to the computer's I/O speed and cache. Thanks to a friendly player's help. >.>
    GetAsyncKeyState didn't work as intended. So, I have to update the states every frame. I guess... I debugged all the way from script to WIN32API :kaoswt2:
    • Wow
    Reactions: Alador
    orochi2k
    orochi2k
    OOOOK! it's not a good idea to call an update for all keys with WIN32API (especially when there is also a steam layer between them).
    The optimization solution is shooting some arrays to GetKeyboardState.
    orochi2k
    orochi2k
    It's mostly something for non-RGD/non-Steam version of the game. RGD has default keyboard support. I am just implementing everything on RGSS layer... :kaoswt2:
    :kaojoy: OK, let me try to make a video that causes less confusion. But, it may also cause more confusion. :kaoswt2:
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    woah, this looks- so advanced
    fizzly
    fizzly
    Um, it looks like a game made on drugs :D Fighting with a tree with a machine gun.... I like it xD
    orochi2k
    orochi2k
    :kaoswt2:Yes, I can feel my sanity fading away in the past months.
    Reactions: fizzly
    A player told me "A game where you can have 3 kittens wearing AK-47 shooting everyone is rare!" Thus, he played my demo 7 hours without stop. Not sure I shall add more kittens or more AK-47s... >.>
    What's creepier? People die and leave a blood texture. Or...people die and leave a pile of flowers because of censorship? -_-
    Reactions: RomVHS
    Ami
    Ami
    (Cough...Cough) Kids Always Watch It (Cough...Cough)
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    RomVHS
    RomVHS
    Although I like both- the sight of blood tips me off for something wrong going on while with the sight of flowers, I might not think about it too much. It would definitely feel more sinister and impactful once they would come up in such sinister situations though.

That's just me rambling- but whether or not you like the psychological idea of flowers instead of blood, I think it'd be a great way a censor!
    Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
    Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
    Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
    May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...
besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanjo