Recent content by orochi2k

1. orochi2k

[ATTACH] Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:

Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
  2. orochi2k

[ATTACH]Zombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something...

Zombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade. (Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
  3. orochi2k

[ATTACH][ATTACH]This is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we...

This is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
  4. orochi2k

RMXP [NEOLITHIC] To the End (Public Beta Is Here!)

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1519140/view/2987560079207647368
  5. orochi2k

:kaoswt2:Steam seems down. Can't update the game today.

:kaoswt2:Steam seems down. Can't update the game today.
  6. orochi2k

Added butcher function into the game. But, to avoid all the blood and gores, no screenshot...

Added butcher function into the game. But, to avoid all the blood and gores, no screenshot today. (That's just me being lazy today.) :kaojoy:
  7. orochi2k

That's just the mouse icon for comedy effect. :P

That's just the mouse icon for comedy effect. :P
  8. orochi2k

[ATTACH] Real-life strikes again (I'm working on helping some poor people to get their lawsuit...

Real-life strikes again (I'm working on helping some poor people to get their lawsuit against a company start without charge, while the so-called "Legal Aid" department of the government decides those people "can't prove they are poor. Thus, they are not poor.") So, just a small mining animation...
  9. orochi2k

Best Tool, For Making Custom Clothing?

Marvelous Designer :kaojoy: Oh...wait...that's for 3D clothes...:kaoswt2:
  10. orochi2k

[ATTACH] Today's daily update is about the hotkey bar. Every single item or skill that exists in...

Today's daily update is about the hotkey bar. Every single item or skill that exists in the game can be put down here. That shall make both construction and destruction much more effective. :kaojoy:
  11. orochi2k

[ATTACH] :kaojoy: Today's daily update is about chefs, food, and restaurants.

:kaojoy: Today's daily update is about chefs, food, and restaurants.
  12. orochi2k

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1519140/view/5017557076654099907
  13. orochi2k

[ATTACH] High school girls are usually quite overpowered in RPG. Thus, a new playable character...

High school girls are usually quite overpowered in RPG. Thus, a new playable character variation has been added.:kaojoy:
  14. orochi2k

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1519140/view/2986433090971284401
  15. orochi2k

[ATTACH] It actually looks quite good when put some game characters into a real photo. :kaojoy...

It actually looks quite good when put some game characters into a real photo. :kaojoy: One day, when the reality collapses, they will come out of the game. :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI