Recent content by Orsalak

1. Orsalak

Product Release: Fantasy & Medieval

Very excited about the Medieval Town bundle by PVGames!
  2. Orsalak

Is it possible to increase the maximum number of variables?

What are the || for in your code:   $gameSystem.rightKanji = $gameSystem.rightKanji || []; I've seen that in scripts when instantiating objects and arrays but javascript sites show a different way to instantiate those.  I can't find || on any javascript sites outside of being used as an OR...
  3. Orsalak

Product Release: World History and Modern!

Honestly, I love all of them!  POP! has me the most excited though and I agree these sets will open up some additional options!
  4. Orsalak

Medieval Tiles (MV - In Progress)

I love your work!  I wish they would hurry up and release them!!
  5. Orsalak

POP! Freebies

I love your POP! series!  Thank you so much for the freebies!
  6. Orsalak

New Theme Vote & Suggestions

I actually love all of these ideas, which made this very difficult.  I went with Noir as that genre is a favorite of mine and could definitely use some resources.
  7. Orsalak

Happy Holidays 2015

Here and ready for Snix duty! My tip is for people new to the tool: There are lots of getting started tutorials out there, use them liberally!  After going through those tutorials, start by making something small (so you can achieve it) that has a few challenging pieces you will need to...
  8. Orsalak

Manual for beginner

Is there a version of the manual with everything in one file so I can easily transfer it to a tablet or phone or even print it out?  I'm thinking like a PDF or Doc.
  9. Orsalak

Retro Halloween and PVG Sci-Fi Tiles!

Both sets of tiles look great! As for the costume, I would go as Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-as-Sir Lancelot so I can have my travelling band of minstrels follow me around and sing about my not-so-brave deeds... BD
  10. Orsalak

Ordering Question

Ok, because there is a time crunch, I went ahead and ordered it under my account.  I suppose he doesn't need his own account here. Uhg I double posted.  Sorry about that.
  11. Orsalak

Ordering Question

I'm not sure where his question goes, so if it belongs in a different area, please move it. I decided to get another preorder copy of MV for my son. I don't see a way to order one as a gift though. How would I order a copy of someone else?
  12. Orsalak

THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

Woohoo!  I have it up and running!!!  Time to disappear for a few days.   :rock-left: :guffaw: :rock-right:
  13. Orsalak

THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

It's out!  Downloading!!!
  14. Orsalak

Castle of Benevolence

Some really good options!  If I had to pick one, I would vote for Banquo's as well.  Great job everyone!
  15. Orsalak

Bigger and Better - Granny's Modern Tiles & Sprites for MV

They look great!  How are you updating them?  Is this a purely manual process or are you resizing with a utility and cleaning up from there as needed?  I look forward to seeing more of your MV tiles!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AzureDragonSoul