Jun 22, 2018 at 2:21 PM

Followers 1

Birthday:
May 31, 1992 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Oscar92player

Veteran, Male, 26, from Benalmádena - Málaga - Spain

Veteran

I need to rest a little. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow in classes... May 30, 2018

Oscar92player was last seen:
Jun 22, 2018 at 2:21 PM
    1. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      I need to rest a little. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow in classes...
      1. Marsigne and starlight dream like this.
    2. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      Bug Reports and sample project sent to Yanfly's page. Hope he can help me with them...
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    3. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      Making a bug report with a sample project for YEP right now. I would like to finish it for tomorrow...
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    4. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      Another update, another bug report. Yep, this is a constant with MV.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Do I think it's normal that there are bugs? Yes.
        Would I be angry if I actually used MV? No, because
        you can always revert back to the previous update (whether you're on Steam or you have the standalone version).
        Also, you weren't forced to update. (Unless of course, you forgot to turn off automatic updates on Steam.)
        Feb 23, 2018
        Oscar92player likes this.
      3. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        @slimmmeiske2 I always have the auto-updates disconnected, since the 1.5.1. Is probably the best version we have at the moment (except for my projects, that are in 1.4.1 because they work better in desktop and plugins works better). Of course, I'm not forced to update, BUT, in theory, updates are needed to fix errors or add new functions. In THEORY, of course.
        Feb 23, 2018
      4. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        @slimmmeiske2 And of course, someone that owned the MV in the pre-release is in his right to express what he thinks about all that it's happening with this updates. And I'm not going to change my mind until I see and update that really fix this mess with lag, frame drops, audio lag, audio delay, and all those bugs (new or old ones) that are not solved yet.
        Feb 23, 2018
    5. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      A suggestion for the staff members and developers of this forums (see the comments below this message).
      1. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        Jan 17, 2018
      2. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        I suggest you, as a user of RPG Maker Web Forums and as game developer in RPG Maker MV, to pin up this thread in the JS Plugin Releases (RMMV), in order to be noticed by all the users who enter this forum, searching for bug fixes related with lag and optimization issues.
        Jan 17, 2018
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Funny, I just up a bugfix thread for VXA to request the same thing, a pinned or at least listed in rgss3 bugfix as well
        Jan 17, 2018
    6. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      I've reinstalled Windows 10 Ver. 1703, and now RPG Maker MV and Photoshop works again. Also, I've blocked the Fall Creators Update.
      1. Cray and Sauteed_Onion like this.
    7. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      Well, it seems that I can't longer use RPG Maker MV since the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, due to the problems with my GPU and CPU.
      2. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        @bgillisp At least, RPG Maker VX and 2003 are working fine, and that means I can continue with my projects... in some way.
        Dec 26, 2017
      3. Kes
        Kes
        If you can do a rollback to pre-Creator, it might be worth it. I'm busy declining to accept the update because I know it won't be stable for at least another 3-4 months, when MS will have had a lot of bug reports. Hate how they treat the public as a free mass beta test project.
        Dec 26, 2017
      4. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        @Kes I tried one time to do a rollback, and it was the worst decision. Windows Defender stopped working, so I have to update the computer again in order to get it working without problems again (also, I don't have any anti-virus program installed, so Windows Defender is the only protection I have for my PC).
        Dec 26, 2017
    8. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      Until the problem with SFonts it's solved, my project will be developed in 1.4.1. It is the best option I can afford right now.
    9. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      I'm just here, waiting since Saturday:kaoangry:
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Yes, but remember that Saturday is a weekend, so things go slower on Saturday/Sunday. The other one you posted I think was on a Friday (if I recall right) so hence why it was faster.
        Aug 7, 2017
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Archeia is the only one who can approve topics in that section and she is busy with many things. If something else you posted in there was approved in an hour, it was just lucky timing as she happened to be approving things there when you were posting.

But really, that's the case for any section. Please remember we are all volunteers and sometimes real life pulls away as it takes priority over the forums.
        Aug 7, 2017
        Marsigne and Oscar92player like this.
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        In addition, I did respond to one of your threads awaiting approval. You might want to take a look at it.
        Aug 7, 2017
    10. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      This will be a LONG night. :kaoangry:
    11. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      Oh, man... this seems like an endless circle. Every time the RPG Maker MV updates, the bugs acts like an hydra: cut one head and appears two instead... I hope this will end someday.

Of course, the devs are making a great job updating the engine for a year without rest, so all of us, the owners, plugin developers, game developers, and main developers must give the best we can to make of RPG Maker MV the best engine since 2000/2003.
    12. Oscar92player
      Oscar92player
      I was hoping that some plugins that I'm using on my project were updated (or re-created) for MV this days, but NOPE. No plugin updates, no new plugins, and my project in a deadpoint. This is ridiculous, you cannot trust in the words of some developers, even if they promise to update or create new plugins with more functions, bug-fixes, or additions. All lies. If you promise something, fullfil it, or dedicate some words to explain what happened and why you can't do what you promised. The silence is not a good answer.

If this situation is the same, even if the MV is updated in the near future (including sound delay and lag), my project cannot be completed, and if that is the case, I will give up with RPG Maker. This didn't happen with VX, or Ace, which have a lot of scripts, with several updates and bug-fixes. MV it's not working like I imagined, I was hoping that the engine will receive a lot of plugins, like VX or Ace. But no, it's a complete disaster, with a lot of people asking, for example, a plugin that can make a Mode-7 or others asking for support on plugins already created, and no one have a good answer to their questions, or don't want to understand that a lot of people don't know how to use (even the information and instructions) the plugins.

Another thing is that, some webpages with a couple of good scripts made for VX or Ace (Tankentai Battle System and ATB included) are gone, and no one ask or updates on this forum (the official forums!!) the lost archives or demos. It's a real shame that all that work has been lost because nobody has bothered to recover it. I'm lucky to have preserved most of the best scripts and demos on my computer and USB devices, but unfortunately not all.

With MV and the new features I expected the same work that scripter developers had done with the old engines, but no, some developers release a plugin and then disappears without answering people cuestions, fix the bugs or update the plugin (and most of them with potencial). There are amazing plugins, new ones and remaked ones, that it's true, but not compared with the quality of scripts made for VX and Ace. I'm really disappointed.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Answers I can understand. The issue is some developers had to even stop answering ? as the load was too high. One said they were up to 90+ hours between answering questions and writing. Hence why a few have now said go to the support forum, as the ? count was too high for them to continue handling those.

For the rest...all I can suggest is maybe next game, make it only use the currently released plug-ins. Not ones in development, but actual, finished plug-ins.
        Sep 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        To be honest, I did not think someone read what I wrote here. I'm glad to have a conversation out of the support forums xD

I understand the hard work of the plugin developers, I know they spend to much time with us, I don't have any problems with that. Yanfly for example is doing a great work with his plugins, I know he have health problems because of that. I understand that, so I don't want to bother him with my questions or requests. But others... well... others makes plugins with some bugs that needs to be fixed, and things to add (but you know that plugins have potencial); and if you ask for support, they say that the will fix or add something to the plugin and then disappears with no reason, no answer. That confuses me.

For example, look at the Preload Manager. It was the best plugin for sound delay, and preload graphics for your project, and after the update 1.3.0, no one know what happened to his developer, if the plugin will be updated and a couple of projects having problems with the actual version of the plugin, and nobody answer.

I don't mean it's the fault of the developer, maybe he has his own problems too. But all the hard work dedicated to create the plugin... lost because nobody says something about what happened... it's a shame.

Besides that, also I had set my expectations on MV and the plugins that will come with it (you know, the limits with Ruby/RGSS vahish with the new HTML5/JavaScript code), and I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see much movement as with VX or Ace. It is the reason for my disappointment, and I am sorry, but it's what I feel right now.
        Sep 23, 2016
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Understandable, and I'll admit I've held off porting my game to MV because some key plug-ins are missing still that exist in ACE (I think I'm 2 plug-ins short now of being able to do a full conversion). That and being over a year into the development makes it hard to switch too though, so not sure I'd do it even if those remaining 2 ever get made.

I will admit movement does seem low, but I think that might be more because it is < 1 year old, so the big plug-ins are still WIP. Hard to say. Maybe the release of the IOS version of RPGMaker tomorrow (I think it's tomorrow it comes out?) will boost it?
        Sep 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    13. Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des
      Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des
      Saludos profe como estas ? Espero que estas de buena salud y que el clima en espania se esta mejorando... aqui en Victoria  Au Hase frio como el aqua del rio bueno que este bien 

Tu chileno Au Amigo ....
    14. Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des
      Si yo hablo Español tambien soy de chile pero naci en Australia 
      2. Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des
        Vale esta bien el clima por ahi? Mis gran parientes son de Españia 

Yo soy ultima generation de daza familia 
        Apr 7, 2016
      3. Oscar92player
        Oscar92player
        Un poco revuelto el clima, ya no se sabe con seguridad si va a hacer frío o calor con esto del cambio climático, y por donde yo vivo en Málaga hace días de viento que hacía décadas que no había por aquí.

Entiendo algunos términos como "gran parientes" (abuelos), pero lo de "daza" ya me resulta un poco más complicado de entender.
        Apr 7, 2016
      4. Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des
        Los dazas eran de espania y mis relativos
        Apr 7, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 31, 1992 (Age: 26)
    First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV