Ossra
Last Activity:
Oct 19, 2017
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ossra

Formerly Exhydra, Male

Veteran

(RPGVXA key claimed). I have a small list of RPGVXA resource bundles I received from Humble Bundle I do not want. Oct 5, 2017

Ossra was last seen:
Oct 19, 2017
    1. Ossra
      Ossra
      (RPGVXA key claimed). I have a small list of RPGVXA resource bundles I received from Humble Bundle I do not want.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ossra
        Ossra
        Sure! Which one? Or all of the High Fantasy bundles?
        Oct 5, 2017
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        o.o I'll take the first and second bundles. High Fantasy Resource Bundle, High Fantasy Resource Bundle II
        Oct 5, 2017
      4. Ossra
        Ossra
        I sent the keys to you in a private message o:
        Oct 5, 2017
    2. Ossra
      Ossra
      Feh! I am getting back into the RPG Maker scene and wanting to create a horror game for Halloween ... but no ideas are flowing.
      2. Ossra
        Ossra
        Hmm, I might try and run with that idea, see how it turns out. Or blend silly themes or standard horror themes.
        Sep 30, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Obligatory terror clown idea.
        Sep 30, 2017
      4. Ossra
        Ossra
        Terror clowns, small children, and candy. What could go wrong? o;
        Sep 30, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
    3. Ossra
      Ossra
      Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell is a wonderful show. Although I admit to be somewhat biased, as I rather enjoy magic and whimsy. I tentatively peeked at the series on Netflix and several hours later I have no more episodes to watch.
    4. Ossra
      Ossra
      Since @Quasi is meandering away from RPG Maker whatnots, I spent all day doing a from-scratch re-write of his Simple Shadow plugin to include various fixes and features.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34748352/Pictures/RPGMakerWeb/simple-shadows-plugin-a.gif

And everything looks the same. Oh well, at least I know the back end is completely different. Ugh. The realm of sprites and tilemaps is a terrible, confusing place ... 
      1. 4 people like this.
    5. Ossra
      Ossra
      Is RPG Maker VX ever on sale? I have purchased every RPG Maker except for VX because I can never seem to come across a good deal. I would like to tinker around with and/or peruse through super old projects, but not if nostalgia is going to cost me 60USD ... 
      1. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        I bought it last year when it was 85% off using a promo code :D
        Aug 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Maybe not as often as the others.  I know VX is not on Steam, and a lot of the sales are through steam, including humble bundles and stuff (though VX might still be included in humble bundles and you just get a code for this version - can't really remember).
        Aug 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Yeah, it was on sale during Golden week if I remember correctly. At the very least, I bought it this year when it was on sale. :)
        Aug 7, 2016
    6. Ossra
      Ossra
      Nintendo really dropped the ball on the Classic Mini Console. What the console should have been like :
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        It really bugs me when people say "Cart".... >_<   When I was a kid, they were called CARTRIDGES.  :p Alas, I digress.  

I owned a real NES when I was a small boy, and I frankly can't wait for the mini version.
        (Although my real NES still works like a charm. The ol' girl just needs a little dusting et voila! )
        Jul 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Nemo
        Nemo
        Very tiny and cute!
        Jul 28, 2016
    7. Ossra
      Ossra
      I am wandering through some of my old projects, wondering why exactly I abandoned some of them ... 
    8. Ossra
      Ossra
      @Iavra Accidentally pasted an easing function from the Animate Everything plugin into Chrome and stumbled across Iavra's secret web stronghold.

42269.IPB
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Time to break your way in to see all the secrets~  BD
        Jul 8, 2016
      3. Ossra
        Ossra
        I am haxxing away to the Matrix sound track! ;)
        Jul 8, 2016
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Ahh, very nice. I'm doing so via the Splatoon soundtrack. Never listened to it before but it's... definitely different from Nintendo's typical style.
        Jul 8, 2016
    9. MusicTF
      MusicTF
      1. Ossra
        Ossra
        Aug 14, 2015
    10. Ossra
      Ossra
      Struggled with getting a message window to display in a custom scene for a half hour. Finally realized I forgot to initialize the message window. Sigh.
    11. Ossra
      Ossra
      Key Give-Away! RPG Maker: VX Ace Deluxe, Game Character Hub, Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
      2. Ossra
        Ossra
        Still haven't heard a definitive answer. Could be just normal VXA bundled with a Luna Engine key, which I have already used.
        Jul 8, 2015
      3. Seriel
        Seriel
        Well, if its the same, Steam would complain that you already have it, so try?
        Jul 8, 2015
      4. Ossra
        Ossra
        All keys gone!
        Jul 8, 2015
    12. Ossra
      Ossra
      1. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Lol I don't whether I should be terrified or excited.
        Jul 7, 2015
      2. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        YEAH!!!!
        Jul 7, 2015
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Vibrating girl lel :p
        Jul 7, 2015
    13. Ossra
      Ossra
      Why are you doing this, Box Elder bugs? Why must you invade my room and be annoying?
    14. Ossra
      Ossra
      What I find strange is that I can diligently work on graphics or code, but the moment writing dialog or story is required I suddenly lose interest. I like dialog and story, but getting started is painful ...
      2. Artificer
        Artificer
        Is because making a game involves a lot of artistic areas, is hard to be with the 100 inspiration for all of them, plus some abilities require a different atmosphere and change one to another is painful
        Jun 29, 2015
      3. Dickjutsu
        Dickjutsu
        See I've got the opposite. I can write for hours, my wife has to force me to sleep some times when I'm working on dialogue and narrative. Graphics I just have to finish what I start before I can stop. But coding script? If I could get away with never doing it, I certainly would.
        Jun 29, 2015
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        May I recommend my workshop? This is exactly what I do to gauge interest and give you the means to finish your goal.
        Jun 29, 2015
    15. Ossra
      Ossra
      Streaming Mother 1 - Blind playthrough, no walkthrough used, no save states.
    16. Ossra
      Ossra
      If you need to flex your game making muscle a bit before IGMC 2015, why not try RMRK's Game in a Week XIV? http://goo.gl/CZTt7O
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Hmmm....sooo tempting. Who needs sleep, right?
        Jun 5, 2015
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        lol there's many game-in-a-specific time contests running around, ahhhh lol
        Jun 5, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    17. Ossra
      Ossra
      Two outer walls of room exposed to sun all day with summer heat coming and only an open window, box fan and water bottles to save me.
      1. Athryl
        Athryl
        Sounds like time for a DIY swamp cooler - unless it's already super humid where you are.
        May 28, 2015
    18. Ossra
      Ossra
      Only two hours left to grab RPG Maker VX Ace for $10USD on Humble Bundle!
      2. Clydous
        Clydous
        Umm...$17 for me on Steam? Hooray! :D
        May 26, 2015
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        .... T___T I paid $65
        May 26, 2015
      4. Iavra
        Iavra
        Looks like Celianna wins, then. Umm...i promise, we will all buy Ancient Dungeons to make up for it :p
        May 26, 2015
    19. Ossra
      Ossra
      RPG Maker VXA, RPG Maker XP, Sweet Lily Dreams and Deadly Sins 2. First come, first serve! Send a PM. Quick, quick!
      2. Ossra
        Ossra
        RPG Maker VXA key taken!
        Jun 1, 2014
      3. Ossra
        Ossra
        Deadly Sins 2 key taken!
        Jun 1, 2014
      4. Ossra
        Ossra
        Sweet Lily Dreams key taken!

All keys used!
        Jun 1, 2014
    20. Ossra
      Ossra
      Everything I write for the game I am working on seems to sound terrible once I finish typing. So frustrating ...
      1. Clydous
        Clydous
        Keep fine-tuning and refining what you have until you get it right. Or just look for second and third opinions. ^_^
        May 27, 2014
      2. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        It's best to talk out loud when writing. That way you can tell what sounds organic and what sounds cheesy.
        May 27, 2014
      3. cozziekuns
        cozziekuns
        You and me both ._.
        May 30, 2014
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.moofah.com
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV