Ossra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Key Give-Away! RPG Maker: VX Ace Deluxe, Game Character Hub, Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
    Ossra
    Ossra
    Still haven't heard a definitive answer. Could be just normal VXA bundled with a Luna Engine key, which I have already used.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Well, if its the same, Steam would complain that you already have it, so try?
    Ossra
    Ossra
    All keys gone!
    Why are you doing this, Box Elder bugs? Why must you invade my room and be annoying?
    What I find strange is that I can diligently work on graphics or code, but the moment writing dialog or story is required I suddenly lose interest. I like dialog and story, but getting started is painful ...
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Is because making a game involves a lot of artistic areas, is hard to be with the 100 inspiration for all of them, plus some abilities require a different atmosphere and change one to another is painful
    Dickjutsu
    Dickjutsu
    See I've got the opposite. I can write for hours, my wife has to force me to sleep some times when I'm working on dialogue and narrative. Graphics I just have to finish what I start before I can stop. But coding script? If I could get away with never doing it, I certainly would.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    May I recommend my workshop? This is exactly what I do to gauge interest and give you the means to finish your goal.
    If you need to flex your game making muscle a bit before IGMC 2015, why not try RMRK's Game in a Week XIV? http://goo.gl/CZTt7O
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Hmmm....sooo tempting. Who needs sleep, right?
    Marsigne
    lol there's many game-in-a-specific time contests running around, ahhhh lol
    Two outer walls of room exposed to sun all day with summer heat coming and only an open window, box fan and water bottles to save me.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    Sounds like time for a DIY swamp cooler - unless it's already super humid where you are.
    RPG Maker VXA, RPG Maker XP, Sweet Lily Dreams and Deadly Sins 2. First come, first serve! Send a PM. Quick, quick!
    Everything I write for the game I am working on seems to sound terrible once I finish typing. So frustrating ...
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Keep fine-tuning and refining what you have until you get it right. Or just look for second and third opinions. ^_^
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    It's best to talk out loud when writing. That way you can tell what sounds organic and what sounds cheesy.
    cozziekuns
    cozziekuns
    You and me both ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tian