Otakuhn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could some one link me to a detailed tutorial on how make resources for the generator for mv ?
    You have the best profile pic ever!!
    Otakuhn
    Otakuhn
    thanks , its just the edited generator side view battler with nothing on and edited the most to make it look like saitama from one punch man , its really a awesome anime
    V1.0
    V1.0
    Not enough anime q_q
    Wish if there was someway to add more parts to the generator without having to rename things
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Same, lol. At least we can add parts, though!
    Otakuhn
    Otakuhn
    Only if it was simple as load new part to generator then you just have to select the file
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

if you want learn free cool stuff for game dev .
Your jumping works great, self. Now onward! Let's add to some of those dungeon tilesets that are looking a tad sparse.
Gotta vent a minute: "Move routes" have been unintuitive and clunky since the 90's and I absolutely cannot believe there is no built-in functionality to direct an event to an x, y coordinate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
I watched a local Amish community hold a cart and buggy presidential rally that passed by my worksite this afternoon and it really got me thinking...how do the Amish keep up with national news?
trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProDudeFilms