Otonashi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4 later and I'm back into game making. I guess this is the only thing I truly enjoy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The only thing I like of a writer's block is that, in my case, when I snap out of it my brain overflows with new ideas
    A few people have told me that it's better to do the mapping of the zone in general and then the eventing, but it seems I can't create another map until I finish the eventing of the one I'm currently working on.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    There's no better or worse way. It all depends on what works best for you personally.
    Somehow managed to use plugins that allow my game to be sold. But I got the feeling the credits screen is going to be veeeery long.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Suggestion: Don't just use scrolling text; include some small cutscenes; perhaps a view of each character coming home to their own place after their adventures or something...
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Or take the approach from the SNES Zelda game and do both.
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    If you have that many credits then maybe you could make a minigame out of it. Similar to what Punch Out Wii or Undertale did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!
Had apparently not checked Itch for 3 months, kind of forgot I had an account rofl.
One side of me is: "lineart is so awful", the other side is just: "huh, decent" :kaoswt2:
Uehu8tg.jpg
db0a869a83b3d905c5a7ddec690506f2.png

Female SpaceSuit [!PHC]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGuardiansOfWorlds