Otto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I see you post a thread about dark souls style level up
    And you find some other way to do that
    Would you mind to share it with it me
    Fill my game with tutorials, or don't fill my game with tutorials?
    Otto
    Otto
    @Cunechan nothing like that. I was thinking something like basic commands at the start of the game, and some info like - the first time you came across a save point it will say "that's a save point, you can use it to save! (no Sh*t sherlock)". that's kinda pointless, but for some reason I feel like it's needed. Hence the original question...
    ??????
    ??????
    no.. just no.

The best kind of tutorial, is a small, simple one, where the player DOES NOT REALIZE that its a tutorial.

tutorials make players feel dumb, and they dont want to do them because of this. so the more you disguise a tutorial, the better it will be for players. :)
    Kes
    Kes
    Status Updates is not the place for this sort of detailed discussion. This would be better in its own thread in General Discussion.
    Does anyone know where to find KHAS Ultra Light for VXA? I want to BUY it but can't find it anywhere...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Otto He asks for payment (I think about $15) for the commercial use of his plug-ins. Not sure if he expects the same for those using his Ace scripts. Not sure if he's provided a contact email you can reach him at.
    Reactions: Otto
    Otto
    Otto
    @The Stranger he has, I sent him an email and also a PM on this forum three or four days ago, still hasn't answered. I'm in no hurry, I just want to know if I have to stick with Awesome Lights (which also works fine) or if I can make the jumpt to Ultra
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Well, I hope you get a reply. :)
    Reactions: Otto
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen too! [Free Plugin]
Still, a lot to be done. But already did a lot of things for the MZ version! And it is already working ^^
I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pialasport