Recent content by ougitou1

1. ougitou1

Learn JS with RPG Maker MV

True, and in the long run people who want help because they are stuck are just lazy and deserve to die or leave the rm programs to the professionals, cause the logo really doesn't say that children can also use the program. (I'm being sarcastic here). Anyway in all fairness the dev made the...
  2. ougitou1

help with manipulating windows.

This query has been solved, pease close this thread.
  3. ougitou1

Help with scripting windows with a close button

This query has been solved, please close this thread.
  4. ougitou1

Help with scripting windows with a close button

hello world, I would like to make a request of sorts. I would like to create a window with a little x button in the corner to close said window. If anyone could create a rough script with this it would help me a lot. As I would be able to extract other info from the script. Thanks for the...
  5. ougitou1

Hmm ok, my problem lies in the fact that the windows in my current scene are not active but still very visible, and in being visible when it’s not necessary it takes away from the fluidity of the menu system and thus causes a problem. Also the frame rate seems to drop with lower devices when...
  6. ougitou1

hi i've been having trouble with this fer a while now and it seems that i'm no closer to solving this issue so ill ask for help. how does one manipulate the visibility of windows through script and is it less costly to hide it or disable it to turn it on again when needed. thanks i appreciate...
  7. ougitou1

Learn JS with RPG Maker MV

It’s actually boring because normal people don’t have the mindset you do and sifting through the material learned which number in the upper hundreds for something that may apply to the mv engine is very frustrating and I think this is something that could be avoided. If people come together and...
  8. ougitou1

A question about Soulpour plugins

To whom it may concern, This is sheep, the guy literally made loads of tutorials for the engine in a complete and ordered way that even newcomers and people who are only beginners could understand and build something. It was the platform for most inspiring plugin devs where they could stand get a...
  9. ougitou1

Sims gba

Nice, would you like to do a collab? @KiddHusky
  10. ougitou1

Sims gba

lol ok.
  11. ougitou1

Sims gba

well i guess you're right. So would you be interested in a colab?
  12. ougitou1

Sims gba

True again, but i think many people would prefer a really complex version of the gba version with better graphics, characters and at least a story. I mean not a remake but a continuation of the gba games and then again it doesn't really have to be a continuation just something similar. Think pc...
  13. ougitou1

Sims gba

True, in a sense it was still ok but, sims Gba was completely different from the pc versions. It was changed so much that many people just decided not to play it anymore. (me included) I kinda miss the whole story and how everything comes together in the end of the game. the pc version? its...
  14. ougitou1

Sims gba

Firstly im ougi and id like that ask a question, among us developers. //link\\ Personally i loved the games and was very sad to see how much it was pretty much ruined after leaving the gba console.
  15. ougitou1

Button Input Script Call

rmmv button codes? .... pls? like this im guessing ( Input.isPressed("up") )... but there are others right? for example this ( Input.isPressed("esc") ), doesnt work. Pointers?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlWantsACar