Recent content by outatime

1. outatime

Human Sprite Sized Gyrfalcon

Bump before post goes necro.
  2. outatime

Human Sprite Sized Gyrfalcon

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: RPG MAKER MV Art Style: RMMV RTP Description: Okay, so what I'm looking for is a pair of front facing character sheets of a human sized (or slightly bigger) white gyrfalcon. If possible, I would like one with a stepping animation with it just sitting...
  3. outatime

General Convention for expressing Emotion/Actions

That's what I have been using, and I like them fairly well. My problem is that I'm not sure how to convey emotion beyond what comes with the base balloons. I've seen Yanfly's stuff for making icon balloons and other custom balloons, but what would convey something like a sigh or resignation...
  4. outatime

General Convention for expressing Emotion/Actions

Is there any sort of generally accepted convention for expressing emotion in these sorts of RPG Maker Games? Or at least, for expressions that do not quite fall under expressions associated with balloon icons? For example, a years ago, in certain, strictly text based RPGs, general convention...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus