Recent content by Overland_Cat

1. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I don't find the plugins free for me to download. Are they really free, or should I just buy the plugin waves first, or should I wait for them to be available?
  2. Disable Touch UI MZ

Perfect! This is definitely the plugin I need, to make this game Computer only, well, there are some exceptions to this, like Android or iOS ports, but still, I love it.
  3. How do I change the blend mode of the Window skin to Add?

Darn, well this feels like some need at programming skills to make a window that's like a Hud window in a sci-fi computer. I'm not sure if this is working, as I don't see much change, although the window skin that I made makes the windows look futuristic. Anyway, thanks for the help. I...
  4. How do I change the blend mode of the Window skin to Add?

Here's my thread. The software I use, is RPG Maker MZ. I love Science Fiction, one piece of the futuristic sounding genre that I also love, are the screens of sci-fi computers. I was wondering, if it's possible to change the blend mode of the window skin to Add, to make the windows look like...
  5. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

When will I be able to by your plugins by themselves? I've been waiting for them ever since I got RPG Maker MZ, and I was also trying out the sample.
  6. RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

I have a problem with this. The code is in this spoiler.
  7. MBS - Sound Emittance

I had a dream of making a game with Quasi's plugins used in it.
  8. MBS - Sound Emittance

That is terrible:(, they abandon the plugin that you game is based off of. How am I going to make a good game without it? What should I do?
  9. MBS - Sound Emittance

I would want to use your plugin, but does it have a terms of use? I wonder if it's free for commercial or non-commercial use. I'm new to this forum.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FromVillage