overlordmikey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.
    • Sad
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Its okay if you need a break from game making right now. Try to relax and do other things you enjoy and look after yourself as best as you can. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I know that feeling very much. Something that really helps me when depressed is to make sure I reach out to my loved ones, get some hugs, and go outside for some sunlight. I've heard that exercise can really help too.
    So tired. I had a long weekend. Completely redecorated my apartment.
    I hope everyone had a good weekend.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I bet it's nice to have that out of the way. Was it fun or drudge? It sounds fun but I can see how that would take a lot of energy out of you. :)
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    It was mostly fun. Throwing the old, mostly broken junk away was a pain. The place is looking pretty nice now though so it was worth it.
    Still have to finish a few things, but they're small little projects.
    Biggest thing left to do is replace my old crappy dishes with new nicer ones.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    There's nothing like a fresh start on things -- good feeling! :)
    It's probably cause I'm sick, but I am having a major creative block. Hope this passes soon.
    Walldeaf
    Walldeaf
    I know how you feel. Sometimes it's like that, and then suddenly.... BOOM baby, ideas keep coming and coming. You're on a fast train.
    I've taken pretty much the whole week off. I really needed this refresher, but alas it's coming to a close and Sunday I return to working on the game.
    I do a lot more typos and crap when typing casually than working. Maybe it's a matter of focus. I mean I'm not perfect - flaws will bleed through, but I'm more aware when working on a game. I guess that's a good thing.
    Razelle
    Razelle
    Yeah I tend to go over it a couple of times after I finish an event to make sure I didn't typo. I don't always catch them, though.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    It's funny when you notice a typo in something you've seen over and over in playtesting. How did I miss that?!
    Thinking of working on a personal project in MZ on the side well working on Sweeping Love. I mean I love our BroCoG. Project, but it doesn't let me practice in other areas than what I'm assigned to on the team.

Don't know what I wanna do though, so stay tuned.
    I know what I have to do, but I'm feeling really drained.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    chibird-penguin-hug.gif
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    This is me almost every day of the work week.
    WingedHares
    WingedHares
    Relatable! Take it slow. One step at a time. A break may be needed too. I hope you feel better soon. *sending all the hugs uvu)/
    How are you feeling Mikey?

"I'm feeling strangely happy now, contented and serene - oh don't you see~ - finally I'll be~ - somewhere that's green~"

Is...that good?

"It's Little Shop of Horrors."
    Reactions: palinskyjoe
    palinskyjoe
    palinskyjoe
    i got to see this when they revived it on broadway circa 2003 and it was excellent - somewhere that’s green is so utterly sweet and ultimately sad (especially considering the play ends way different than the movie)
    I wonder if I put together the animation sheets someone else would put together the animations themselves because this is both boring and I'm bad at it.
    Problem is I can't pay and I wouldn't subject someone to it for nothing.
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    I'm good at nothing! :D
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Do you mean for entries in your Animations tab in MV? The sheets should be the hard part, if you have that, you can use the...parse option, or whatever it is, in the animation editor.
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    I know, but everytime I try to get them to look the way I want they look kinda "janky" i believe is the word. I'm gonna keep practicing.
    Submitted my Haroldverse game. My tester was busy so it didn't get as much attention as it needed. There was a huge glitch which I had to rush to patch over.
    I haven't really solved it, but I don't have time to so the current solution will have to do.
    Ya know I don't care about the MCU, but the way comic dudebros are crying as they trip over themselves to explain how the fictional super serum couldn't have made Carter ripped the way it did Steve make my little gay gay heart wish I could put like - a body building woman in every game I make.
    Hmmmmm, my brother wants us to try and finish Sweeping Love by the end of the year. I appreciate his sudden bout of eagerness, but I wonder if 5 months to complete it might be a bit to unrealistic.
    I was gonna make this huge cave system you'd have to go through for the Haroldverse game, but it occurs to me that you need to beat this game in 45 minutes so... scrap that one. :D
    Eh it would have been annoying anyway.
    Me: For My enter the Haroldverse game I'll make a horror game!
    [four snarky/snide comments from the disembodied narrator later]
    Fine it's a horror comedy now.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Wow...its actually a thing :p
    palinskyjoe
    palinskyjoe
    Horror comedies make for pretty great movies and TV, stands to reason itll make for good gaming!
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Frankly the game isn't all THAT scary. I mean I don't exactly have time to delve into the deep psyce of Harold as the terror grips him... Harold... whom I treat as a simple moron anyway. But it's got horror elements. :D
    I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TotalNoobAtRpgmaker