overlordmikey's latest activity

• overlordmikey
    I used a script. It was an altered to fix a few things so I'll look for it and send you a copy as soon as I can.
  • overlordmikey
    overlordmikey updated their status.
    I'm practicing my art skills. I'm trying different things. Hopefully I can discover my own style. In the mean time if you'd like to see...
  • overlordmikey
    I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the...
  • overlordmikey
    overlordmikey reacted to dreamfall887's comment on overlordmikey's profile post with Like Like.
    Its okay if you need a break from game making right now. Try to relax and do other things you enjoy and look after yourself as best as...
  • overlordmikey
    overlordmikey reacted to Sharm's comment on overlordmikey's profile post with Like Like.
    I know that feeling very much. Something that really helps me when depressed is to make sure I reach out to my loved ones, get some...
  • overlordmikey
    I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.
  • overlordmikey
    overlordmikey reacted to Kristina's status with Like Like.
    I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!
  • overlordmikey
    overlordmikey reacted to Quexp's comment on overlordmikey's profile post with Like Like.
    There's nothing like a fresh start on things -- good feeling! :)
  • overlordmikey
    Last post before I put this to bed, but congratulations to @Nowis-337 for pulling out another jam winning game! That makes Nowis a 2...
  • overlordmikey
    overlordmikey commented on overlordmikey's profile post.
    It was mostly fun. Throwing the old, mostly broken junk away was a pain. The place is looking pretty nice now though so it was worth it...
  • overlordmikey
    overlordmikey reacted to Quexp's comment on overlordmikey's profile post with Like Like.
    I bet it's nice to have that out of the way. Was it fun or drudge? It sounds fun but I can see how that would take a lot of energy out...
  • overlordmikey
    So tired. I had a long weekend. Completely redecorated my apartment. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
  • overlordmikey
    I'm on a bit of a break. I've been sick for like a week and just need to cool down.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where would you go if you're looking to hire someone on here? I'm in need of a writer to take my story concept and turn it into npcs/dialog in my game.
Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doldol