Recent content by OverTheWay

1. OverTheWay

Pause Menu customization

Thanks, I'll have a look at them.
  2. OverTheWay

Pause Menu customization

Hello! Does anyone know if there are plugins for modifying the appearance of the pause menu, and even adding custom sections? For example, there was this game named Revenant Gods or something that had an awesome menu interface, with icons and custom tab names. I might be aiming for that (not...
  3. OverTheWay

Light effects plugin

Thanks, guys, I have downloaded Terrax's plugin and it's perfect, just what I needed! ^^
  4. OverTheWay

Light effects plugin

Hello there! I am currently working on a horror game and I wanted to add light efects, like for example, make the room dark but make a light around the player. So basically I am looking for a plugin that adds flashlight/lamp effect, prefferably to be able to turn it off at some point(For example...
  5. OverTheWay

I am asking for 2 plugins!

I actually had a look at it yesterday. I saw that font the buttons use and I'm curious, is it the only one available?
  6. OverTheWay

Ok, sounds pretty hard to be done, at least for me, so I guess I'll stick to plugins. But thanks anyway, I will try the one with check key for the quick button press. Check for key press is an event command, right?
  7. OverTheWay

Alright, thanks for the tips and sorry if I've done it wrong to ask for 2 plugins in the same posts. @bgillisp And how do I draw the title screen? Using choices or? Because it sounds interesting and I'm thinking of giving it a try.
  8. OverTheWay

Hey guys! So, I just began working on a game, and I was wondering if there exist any plugins for something I want to do. The first thing I was wondering is if there is any plugin that would allow me to change the font of the title screen buttons(New game, load, options), the spacing between...
  9. OverTheWay

Yanfly act sequence disable skin cast animation?

I enabled Yanfly's action sequence pack and my actors get cast animations for skills that are not even magic( animations that are shown on the actor before the actual attack is done to the enemy). Is there anyway to stop those animations from showing?
  10. OverTheWay

Yanfly action sequence pack: display weapon for skill

Can't I change the swing motion to missile or thrust?
  11. OverTheWay

Yanfly action sequence pack: display weapon for skill

So, I got the 3 sequence pack plugins, but I don't know how to display a weapon on a skill. From, what I know thanks to @SOC and his thread, I got to put this into the skill's notes. <Target Action> motion swing: user perform action motion wait: user action animation: target wait for...
  12. OverTheWay

How can I make a selection system?

Nevermind, I fixed it. Stupid me! At first we were supposed to put a variable and set it to 1, then cut it and paste into the conditional branch instead of copying it. Now it does what it is supposed to do.
  13. OverTheWay

Yeah, I gotta seriously go on with learning variables and conditional branches. I learned it pretty easily when it came to switches and other things, but when it comes to variables I simply bump into them. Thank you @Frogboy it feels nice to have someone encourage you. @hainsay I really...
  14. OverTheWay

First how do I make another item section and name it Ghosts? And second which command is the 'choose item' one? You mean select item? When I click on it and it asks me to set an variable but I have no idea how to use variables and conditional branches. I would really try plugins but I don't...
  15. OverTheWay

Well, I know it really needs long eventing, but since I don't know how to use plugins I guess that's what I have to do. I will try to find some shorter ways to do it, but I'm still waiting for some suggestions or advices from the community, who knows, maybe I'm missing something.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltrone