Recent content by OwenQ

1. RPG Difficulty Levels

The OP's original idea - difficulty options rather than a simple Easy/Normal/Hard progression - is an idea I like somewhat. For example, Mass Effect 3 has playstyle options something along the lines of 'Standard Mass Effect', 'Shut Up and Let Me Shoot Dudes' (dialogue choices made for you), and...
  2. Fun Combat With Few Battlers ?

Sometimes it's the craziest problems that are the most fun to solve, and it's a fun thought exercise regardless. Thank you for listening to my rambling (and moreso if you continue, since this post has gotten long). Honestly, I think the type of battle system you describe is probably the best...
  3. Fun Combat With Few Battlers ?

Theorycrafting and character progression are my main vices as well. I think designing a good universal character system and a single-character turn-based RPG at the same time is a path down which only madness lies, but here are some of my thoughts about it. (I've framed some of it in the context...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976