Owltears
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I am trying to get Ultima Online to work, but as I'm doing the set up I am getting flashbacks to my Dad playing the game haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Are they nice memories and flashbacks? :)
    Owltears
    Owltears
    yeah! I haven't played or watched someone play it in 12 years so it was very nostalgic!
    I am worried for my friends in Japan; the storm is arriving and some of the pictures are of over flooded roads/high tides T_T
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I've never been even close to a hurricane. But from what I know, if you receive a warning about a hurricane, you usually get in a safe distance. Although I've already heard of few, who stayed, because it was their living place.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    *, they had emotional connections to it and would leave the world with it if it got taken down.
    TWings
    TWings
    It doesn't seem worse than usual. I mean it's the 19th this year. Sure it's big and it may be a bit impressive near the coast, but I feel as if we actually got stronger ones earlier this year.
    made chicken soup. Forgot about it, and desided to make ramen hours later. Added the soup instead of water,didnt add powder and 10/10 flavor
    I'm 24 today! I think I want to go to Main Event and chill in their AC and play some games while I wait for the sun to set. It is way to hot
    Reactions: Wavelength
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Happy Birthday! I think you should go to Main Event. They have AC, and you can play some games until the sun sets. And drink water. Gonna be hot ;)
    Yesterday we where under a tornado warning/watch for 2 hours. It missed my town and hit one 20 minutes away. It was pretty dark and scary!
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Yikes! Hopefully there wasn't much damage!?
    Owltears
    Owltears
    From what I can find the tornado didn't do much damage, like it destroyed some trees/a park but only lasted for 10 minutes so it didnt get to the main city thankfully!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Sounds like where I lived yesterday too. There's a lot of tornados right now.
    Hehehe they'll never suspect a rock!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Joke's on you, rock's statistically the most common choice. The least common one is scissors.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    ...says Owltears as he sneaks up behind two people playing RPS and whacks them in the head with a rock
    Learned to use MOG's Chain command script and used it for a mini game to get prizes. It was very confusing but 'm glad it's done! ONWARD!
    So far I've finished the outdoor tileset merging and am working on outdoor maps~ I hope to finish the indoor 2morrow
    For different timezones: I updated my battler post with a few Halloween battlers! Pumpkins mimic, candy apple mimic, and 2 lantern yokai!
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Saw those. Really interesting those new additions! What've you got planned for the future?
    Owltears
    Owltears
    A witch yesterday and am cleaning it up, hopefully I can put it out after work tomorrow as I'll have the day off after 1:30pm. After the Halloween ones I want to make the one I planed for St.Patrick's day, and then maybe work on some dragons or spooky themed humanoids.

Do you have any suggestions? ^u^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicvampire582