Birthday:
Jul 1, 1995 (Age: 23)
Home Page:
I make Battlers and play games

Share This Page

Owltears

Working on Honey Moon, about 20% done, Female, 23, from Earth

Veteran

Yesterday we where under a tornado warning/watch for 2 hours. It missed my town and hit one 20 minutes away. It was pretty dark and scary! May 26, 2019

Owltears was last seen:
Jun 16, 2019 at 6:27 AM
    1. Owltears
      Owltears
      Yesterday we where under a tornado warning/watch for 2 hours. It missed my town and hit one 20 minutes away. It was pretty dark and scary!
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Yikes! Hopefully there wasn't much damage!?
        May 26, 2019
      2. Owltears
        Owltears
        From what I can find the tornado didn't do much damage, like it destroyed some trees/a park but only lasted for 10 minutes so it didnt get to the main city thankfully!
        May 26, 2019
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Sounds like where I lived yesterday too. There's a lot of tornados right now.
        May 26, 2019
    2. Owltears
      Owltears
      added an angel to my battler thread. Working on a TV battler next
    3. Owltears
      Owltears
      Note to self: add credits to forum page after work.
      1. Owltears
        Owltears
        Added~
        Apr 22, 2019
    4. Owltears
      Owltears
      Hehehe they'll never suspect a rock!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Joke's on you, rock's statistically the most common choice. The least common one is scissors.
        Apr 18, 2019
        Owltears likes this.
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        ...says Owltears as he sneaks up behind two people playing RPS and whacks them in the head with a rock
        Apr 18, 2019
        Owltears likes this.
    5. Owltears
      Owltears
      Roses are red you have my heart please wait a while I have to fart
      1. Mordridakon likes this.
    6. Owltears
      Owltears
      Added a progress bar to my signature to keep track of how much I've done ^u^ I hope to finish my game before summer ~
      1. kirbwarrior and Chrisx994 like this.
      2. Chrisx994
        Chrisx994
        Nice idea!
        Mar 3, 2019
        Owltears likes this.
    7. Owltears
      Owltears
      Learned to use MOG's Chain command script and used it for a mini game to get prizes. It was very confusing but 'm glad it's done! ONWARD!
      1. Kwerty likes this.
    8. Error_Code503
      Error_Code503
      Googly Eyes makes everything better
      1. Owltears and Finnuval like this.
    9. Owltears
      Owltears
      So far I've finished the outdoor tileset merging and am working on outdoor maps~ I hope to finish the indoor 2morrow
    10. Owltears
      Owltears
      with so much self doubt the best way I'm gonna deal with it right now is blare music so I can't hear it.
      1. RetroExcellent
        RetroExcellent
        Hey drowning out your haters doesn't have to exclude yourself.
        Nov 13, 2018
        kirbwarrior, Owltears and Finnuval like this.
    11. Owltears
      Owltears
      Have a safe Halloween, keep an eye on your pets while they're outside!
    12. Owltears
      Owltears
      Updated battler post with A witch battler!
    13. Owltears
      Owltears
      HHHHhh I got called in to work cause a co-worker came in wasted, i didn't get anything done T_T I was home for like 45 minutes man! *sobs*
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        No, he broke through three locks to get what he wanted I guess.
        Oct 27, 2018
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I used to work night shift. How I miss it.
        Oct 27, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      5. Owltears
        Owltears
        wow! That musta been scary!
        Oct 28, 2018
    14. Owltears
      Owltears
      For different timezones: I updated my battler post with a few Halloween battlers! Pumpkins mimic, candy apple mimic, and 2 lantern yokai!
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Saw those. Really interesting those new additions! What've you got planned for the future?
        Oct 25, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      2. Owltears
        Owltears
        A witch yesterday and am cleaning it up, hopefully I can put it out after work tomorrow as I'll have the day off after 1:30pm. After the Halloween ones I want to make the one I planed for St.Patrick's day, and then maybe work on some dragons or spooky themed humanoids.

Do you have any suggestions? ^u^
        Oct 26, 2018
    15. Owltears
      Owltears
      UPDATED My battler thread! Added 4 battlers for Halloween! Pumpkins mimic, candy apple mimic, and 2 lantern yokai!
      1. Marsigne, Benny Jackdaw and samkfj like this.
    16. Owltears
      Owltears
      I have 3 battlers about 80% done (need 2 make transparent) and I'm working on a few more, I have one that I'm making part of it segment!
      1. Kaeki likes this.
    17. Owltears
      Owltears
      Got lightbulb glass in my hands at work while stocking. So the battlers will be a little slow but I DO plan at least making 5 for Halloween.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Yikes!!! I hope your hands feel better soon!
        Oct 12, 2018
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That really thin glass slices through your skin like razor blades. At least it doesn't often leave jagged wounds.
        Oct 12, 2018
      4. Owltears
        Owltears
        Yeah I had glue on my hands for a while and got a few pieces out, really small ones I couldn't get with tweezers. They sting a lot but aren't gross so they should heal fast! ^u^b
        Oct 13, 2018
    18. Owltears
      Owltears
      Hm thinking of some Halloween battlers, skeletons, pumpkin bat+mimic, a demon, maybe a witch. Any spoopy battler ideas you may want to see?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        That's quite a skilled pumpkin if it can ride witches :D
        Oct 6, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Witch spider! That would be my pick I guess.
        Oct 6, 2018
        Owltears likes this.
      4. Owltears
        Owltears
        Imma take a nap but when I wake up I got an idea for the pumpkin and ghost. <3
        Oct 7, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    19. Owltears
      Owltears
      for some reason I cannot see any of my battlers on my post T_T I'll try to figure out what's wrong
    20. Owltears
      Owltears
      Working on a thief game where your goal is to steal a princesses heart via saving her and treating her nicely. I'm trying to make (con.)
      1. Matseb2611, SOC and The Stranger like this.
      2. Owltears
        Owltears
        an event where you have to unlock a room to free her, via a lock pick event/plugin~ It's fun actually!
        Sep 7, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Aw, that sounds cute and fun!
        Sep 7, 2018
        Owltears and The Stranger like this.
      4. SOC
        SOC
        Zidane would be proud!
        Sep 7, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1995 (Age: 23)
    Home Page:
    https://owltearz.wordpress.com/
    I make Battlers and play games
    About Me:
    I like to draw and play the Binding of Issac. I have over 500 deaths in it and only 40 achievements to go!
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Interests:
    Video games,doodling, lurking, Kirby, ACNL
    My name is Owltears, you can call me Owl if you'd like. I am currently trying to learn how to read and write in JJapanese. I doodle battlers or play The Binding of Issac on Steam when I am bored. I currently have over 500 deaths in The Binding of Issac and only 40 achievements to go. I also play on my Gameboy Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and the Golden Sun series a lot.

I plan to make games in both RPG Maker ACE and MV. I am working on one currently which I've so far called "Honey Moon" When I get it at least 50% done I'll post about it!
    I use both RPG Maker VX ACE and RPG Maker MV so I lurk around those boards more then the other forums. I am more proficient in RPG VX ACE as I've had that system since 2013. I'm learning how to use the battling part of the engine.

If you need any help I can gladly try to help to the best of my ability!
    :kaopride:

I am a lurker, so even though I do not post, I read almost anything in the new post tabs to see what's up.

I make battlers and working on making more resources in the future. I am free for requests!

I like to read, watch videos, and play games a lot, which inspired me to work on my own games and ideas. I am part of a team with my husband, together we plan to make games in both RPG Maker MV and RPG Maker VX:ACE. He only uses MV while I use both engines. Before I met him I never finished a game before, however since I've known him I am getting better at getting closer and closer to finish my games!:kaopride:

-Owl
    P.S. I love the little Kaomoji's they are very cute, so sorry if I use them a lot, please let me know and I'll tone them down.

Signature

If I mess up this signature one more time I will eat a sock.[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]