Recent content by Owltears

1. Owltears

I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so...

I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
  2. Owltears

I've wondered for years....what is the yellow creature next to Kirby? (Sorry for the random post...

I've wondered for years....what is the yellow creature next to Kirby? (Sorry for the random post I just've been super curious but couldn't think of how to ask :kaoswt: edit: Sorry I noticed going dow your profile I asked a long time ago I'm so sorry agh have a good one
  3. Owltears

haha thank you!

haha thank you!
  4. Owltears

question about old thread i made

Ohh Okay, I thought it was in general ie: the creator left for a few years and had t make a new one. With that in mind I'll reuse the old one then! Thank you everyone! :)
  5. Owltears

question about old thread i made

I made a thread years ago for battlers, like back in 2018 ( I think it's still in my signature!) And I was wondering if I where to get back into drawing battlers would I need a NEW thread for them? Or like just update it? Cause technicly it would count as necroposting as I think the last thing I...
  6. Owltears

I made a cellphone sprite![ATTACH]I edited the wine bottle on the tileset and have both an icon...

I made a cellphone sprite!I edited the wine bottle on the tileset and have both an icon version and a tileset version of a phone! I'm hoping to make an arm edit to make the player hold the phone if they want. My future plan is to make at least 4 more colors and a cracked screen or an on screen...
  7. Owltears

it's a catfish!

it's a catfish!
  8. Owltears

What is the best way to use demo projects?

A good idea would be to check the events green comment section as some devs put comments on how to use their commands in events to give you an idea of how you can use them in your game. What I normally do is if I'm having an issue with a script/plugin etc, is copy an event of something I'm...
  9. Owltears

when you order chips and they give you extra dip-- I like this! It's really cool!

when you order chips and they give you extra dip-- I like this! It's really cool!
  10. Owltears

Oh no dude I was quoting a vine from like 2010 where a girl goes around saying "Merry christmas"...

Oh no dude I was quoting a vine from like 2010 where a girl goes around saying "Merry christmas" in different ways. "Merry Chrysler" "Merry crisis" "merry crusbus" etc
  11. Owltears

Merry Crisis

Merry Crisis
  12. Owltears

omg thank you all !!! I will try to bookmark some to! Thank you again omg! I thought I lost 3+...

omg thank you all !!! I will try to bookmark some to! Thank you again omg! I thought I lost 3+ years of threads!
  13. Owltears

How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:

How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
  14. Owltears

I really like the tileset you are using! Is it a new Finalbossblues one? I cannot wait to see...

I really like the tileset you are using! Is it a new Finalbossblues one? I cannot wait to see what you'll make next!
  15. Owltears

Dropped you a follow on youtube, A lot of the resources you find and showcase are AMAZING and...

Dropped you a follow on youtube, A lot of the resources you find and showcase are AMAZING and it's such a nice thing for you to do! TONS of what you show I never knew existed!!! :kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!
Pirate portrait quickie :LZYcheeze:
pirate.png
My game has a (much needed) tutorial now...
Game Making Every Day #20:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Issentia