Recent content by Ozuma

1. Simple Actor Picture whe selecting command!

Thank you guys
  2. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Dear Yanfly,   In your Animated Sideview Enemies plugin, the Scale function can be used in a more random fashion? Think how it would be magical a tag like: <Scale: 90 to 110%>   Thus the Rat would vary somewhat in size, increasing the density game!   Grateful for the attention.
  3. Skill Proficiency

It would be perfect if plevel also influence the default likelihood of skill accuracy. Simply perfect! *¬*
  4. States Core

Hello friend. Some way of varying the probability of a status is applied?   For example, when using stun (which is a physical Skill with 47% chance to add Stunned) the opponent has a chance of resisting equal to: b.def * 2-47 - a.atk * 2   But when using Mental Domination (which is a...
  5. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Dear Yanfly,   I would like to make a Skill have a negative cost. This is vital for my game. Negative skills are disadvantages (eg the Vulnerable to Fire Skill can make the character receive extra fire damage), and when acquired yield positive points that can be used to develop positive...
  6. Kocka Plugins

It's me again...   I would like to use Durability plug, but I need the amount of lost durability is equal to the damage / caused.   Ie <durability_use: x> need that x is equal to the damage. Thus armor can be shattered quickly by critical hits, or almost ignore weak attacks. And swords will...
  7. Kocka Plugins

Hi!   The plugin Elemental Amplifier, I would like the plugin respond to a Switch, and one notetag.   What is my point? I would like to make a system like Pokémon style Sunny Day and Rain Dance. I will describe the system if you do not know:   In Pokémon, When using the move Sunny Day...
  8. Orange Weather

Hey Hudell!   I would like to make a system in the Pokémon style Sunny Day and Rain Dance. I will describe the system if you do not know:   In Pokémon, when using the move Sunny Day, the sunlight begins to shine strong, and this is reflected in the battle: Increases the power of Fire-type...
  9. ULSE - 1.7.0

Reshi, it is great, man.   I wonder, as I have passed a set variable as a parameter to the plugin?   Example (just to illustrate):   this.sArea($gameVariables.value(3))   Congratulations again.
  10. Orange Custom Events

BEST PLUGIN EVER! Thank you so much!
  11. Custom Title Screen for MV

MOG IS BACK!!! Great times are coming... back!
  12. Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

This solves several problems at once! I looked for it all your life. Thank you so much!   Somehow changing the status throughout the game? Example: The "sanity" of the actor 1 is being hampered throughout the game, reducing the efficiency of the formula "a.sanity - b.mdf"
  13. Simple Actor Picture whe selecting command!

Hello people! You know Actor Picture CM, a script to Ace, by Moghunter? It's look like that:     If you do not, the script simply displays a picture (portrait) of the actor when it's your turn.  I do not know JS (yet!) But I think it's a simple script for those who know the language.   In...
  14. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Some way to use weapons such as ammo? I would like to make a Skill "Throwing Daggers", for example. Great work!
  15. Simple Actor Picture when selecting command!

Hello people! You know Actor Picture CM, a script to Ace, by Moghunter? It's look like that:     If you do not, the script simply displays a picture (portrait) actor when it's your turn. Only that. I do not know JS (yet!) But I think it's a simple script for those who know the language...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig