Recent content by PabloNeirotti

1. PabloNeirotti

Unveil — The Ultimate Survival Simulator

Glad to hear! Wow! That is so cool! Yes, I am slowly getting more spare time to start sharing this thing around. Hope you enjoy it, and we are open to feature/content ideas, balance feedback, or general suggestions overall.
  2. PabloNeirotti

Unveil — The Ultimate Survival Simulator

After almost 3 years in development, Unveil is now available as a full title on Steam. Watch the Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORFj2jhR_8s > Get Unveil on Steam < MAN VS WILD No zombies, dinosaurs nor post apocalyptic environments. Real life...
  3. PabloNeirotti

Unveil — Survival Simulator (Now Moddable)

Hey guys! Wanted to bring you the latest news on the game. The Extend Content Patch! With this, the game is now Moddable. It means users users can add their own Scenarios & Maps, Items, Simulation Units and even Scripts to tweak game mechanics, balance, weather engine, or what have you. I'll...
  4. PabloNeirotti

Khas Ultra Lighting - The Foggy Time update!

Yes! I've seen those pictures. I don't use the RPG Maker crude shadows because they often mismatch with the rest of the graphics. Occlusion looks much better and also sounds like it doesn't require much maintenance (it automatically detects walls & ceilings using Terrain Tags, right?) What is...
  5. PabloNeirotti

Khas Ultra Lighting - The Foggy Time update!

Great job! I will most certainly be buying this if Sun Shadows are implemented, which I believe it'd make the $25 price tag worth it. Ambient Occlusion is second on my list. Also would love this. Congrats and good luck!
  6. PabloNeirotti

Hey guys! Unveil is finally on Steam. Now that I am done taking out the worst kind of bugs (those that lock people out of their games, in example >.<) I am going back to making new content for the game. Thank you everyone who has been following the project for months or even over a year. It's...
  7. PabloNeirotti

Why RPG Maker?

I definitely found value in RPG Maker. It has massive negatives (such as no Graphic Card Acceleration support, no multi language support, no cross platform support, limited window size, poor audio support, zero organization tools / DRY for medium or big size projects, poor IDE, and the list goes...
  8. PabloNeirotti

Thank you all for your kind words! :D Haha not at all. All love is appreciated. Group hug!!
  9. PabloNeirotti

Woa! Thanks for sticking all this time :) Music is composed by two great artists. Then it's mixed live by the game according to the weather status. It's lovely!
  10. PabloNeirotti

Thank you all!! :D I am glad you like the progress. Thank you so much for sticking around all this time. (Cashmere: you are banned, what happened? You got a new account?? PM me!) - - - - Hello Makers! One of the last Developer Log episodes before the Early Access launch on Steam of Unveil...
  11. PabloNeirotti

How to make farming fun?

Yea. Skinner box is a supper common practice. I'd usually lobby against it though! On my game, farming is a secondary activity. You do it but for the purpose of having something to eat, gaining Energy, and spending it in other actions (walking, picking up resources, crafting, etc...) - In some...
  12. PabloNeirotti

Steamworks API + RPG Maker VX Ace

I am interested actually in seeing if I can make my own implementation, Zalerinian. Do you know any good basic guide to deal with Win32API from within Ruby? Indeed there is a pre-compiled DLL that comes with the Steamworks SDK.
  13. PabloNeirotti

I appreciate that! I'll leave this open for a bit longer in case anyone knows of anything else.
  14. PabloNeirotti

Hey guys! So Unveil, the game I've been developing, got Greenlit a few months ago on Steam. Now I am getting ready to put it up for Early Access, but there is still one issue I haven't figured out yet. The Steamworks API, used to validate ownership of the game, push achievements, etc... is...
  15. PabloNeirotti

Hey guys! Bringing you the latest updates on the game. Getting closer to the release of the Early Access of Unveil! The new UI brings a more transparent look into the deep simulation of Unveil, as well as a much faster and intuitive way to use the Inventory, Crafting, Equipment and Tokens...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhimsicalFae