Following 2

Followers 2

Birthday:
Sep 10, 1992 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Padramyr

Veteran, Female, 27, from Germany

Veteran

Was wondering where to post a question regarding extending and posting sombody else's plugin. Can someone tell me where those questions go? Apr 18, 2019

1. Padramyr
      Padramyr
      Was wondering where to post a question regarding extending and posting sombody else's plugin. Can someone tell me where those questions go?
      1. Padramyr
        Padramyr
        To be more precise: I want to extend Moghunter's LMBS plugin as he's not working on it anymore and it's still in a somehow "early" stage. Would I be allowed to post it on this forum if I give all necessary credits to Mog within the thread and within the plugin itself?
        That actually is the question I didn't know where to put. Would these kind of questions go into "JavaScript Support"?
        Apr 18, 2019
        Threepwood Jones likes this.
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        If you're still working on the plugin, but want to show off what you already have, than it should go in Plugins In Development. If you need help with the plugin, it needs to go in Plugin Support.
        Just make sure to follow Moghunter's terms.
        Apr 18, 2019
        Padramyr likes this.
      3. Padramyr
        Padramyr
        Thanks for your answer :)
        I already knew where the plugin itself would go (Plugins in Development or Plugin Releases). But thanks to you I now know that it's allowed to post it, so thank you :D
        Apr 19, 2019
    2. Padramyr
      Padramyr
      Feeling dumb for not knowing simple things. But hey, there's always something new to learn. And everyone is at a loss sometimes xD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        only thing that's dumb is thinking you should know things you don't ;) Learning is never dumb :D
        Apr 10, 2019
        Corona~!, Padramyr and MushroomCake28 like this.
      3. Padramyr
        Padramyr
        @MushroomCake28 Haha, true. I sometimes have to look up certain things even though I used them a hundred times already xD
        @Finnuval Yeah, but sometimes you've got the feeling that you should know certain things. But you're absolutely right, learning is never dumb ^^
        Apr 10, 2019
        Corona~! and MushroomCake28 like this.
      4. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        You know what the Event Command "Select Key Item" does? Well, I learned about it just a few weeks ago and I'm using RM for years! How simple is that? So there's no need to blame yourself. The more you know, the smarter you are. :)
        Apr 11, 2019
        Padramyr and Corona~! like this.
    3. Padramyr
      Padramyr
      Phew, editing others' plugins is pretty hard if you just started with JS. Every ten minutes there's a new problem xD
      1. Eliaquim likes this.
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Just start making your own... Every few seconds theres a problem wahahahahaha
        Mar 31, 2019
        Eliaquim, bgillisp and Padramyr like this.
      3. Padramyr
        Padramyr
        I though about making my own but the plugins I found already do what I want. I just want to tweak them a bit for my purposes. But I for the heck of my life can't get the final things to work the way I want xD
        Mar 31, 2019
      4. Eliaquim
        Eliaquim
        hahahaha i'm in the same boat xD
        Apr 3, 2019
    4. Padramyr
      Padramyr
      Found out about the "Mesh Gradient" tool in Inkscape some days ago. My digital art looks so much better now :D
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        That's a thing? Wow, I never knew it existed and i've been using Inkscape for a while. Looks like I have new things to try!
        Mar 29, 2019
        Finnuval and Padramyr like this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh, the finally added it in huh? I remember using that tool ages ago in Illustrator. Very fun and pretty, but it was also very processor heavy and took forever to use. Then again, the last time I used Illustrator was well before the whole Creative Suite thing.
        Mar 29, 2019
        Padramyr likes this.
    5. Shoninya
      Shoninya
      liebe grüße dagelassen :)
      1. Padramyr and Tw0Face like this.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @Shoninya This is an English forum, so please don't post statuses in other languages.
        Mar 9, 2019
      3. Padramyr
        Padramyr
        Hey there @Shoninya. Kind regards to you too ^^. If you want to talk in German you could write me a PM :D
        Mar 9, 2019
        Shoninya likes this.
    6. Padramyr
      Padramyr
      RDR2 can be played in 15 minutes. Guess my project won't be updated for some days :D
      1. Shoninya, samkfj and Marsigne like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        I thought she said something about R2D2 I was like whoa, small robots--yes. But no--was very wrong.
        Oct 26, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Padramyr
        Padramyr
        I meant that I can play the game since midnight. At the time I made that post there were 15 minutes till midnight (in Germany) xD
        Oct 26, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Uh--huh... I knew that. Surely, did. Yup.
        Oct 26, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 10, 1992 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

Do you wish your game could be translated so that more people can play it?
    Fear not, you can get help here: German Translation Workshop.

You want to help translating other's games? Maybe into other languages?
    Write me a PM :)