Recent content by Padramyr

1. Padramyr

Character artwork

Depending on how many artworks you need, I may be able to help you. But Kato-A is right that you need to post in the classifieds section if you want to pay people for making the artworks - and I'm pretty sure you'll need to pay if you want more than one artwork. An alternative would be to look...
  2. Padramyr

Looking for someone who can edit RTP

I think there's one thing that shows even better if it's sunrise or sunset than the position of a sun: On sunrise the whole sky is orange and on sunset it's orange and purple. I like @ShadowDragon picture but the sky is way too blue ^^ I don't have time to give it a try but maybe this...
  3. Padramyr

New resource (Like mana or TP)

I'm not quite sure what you're asking for. Do you want to have different names for the tp for each class?
  4. Padramyr

Trouble with Moghunter's LMBS plugin

Which version of MV are you using? And can you show us a screenshot of your plugin manager as well as the settings of the plugin itself? :) Just to be sure: You have the folder for the LMBS pictures, right? I mean the folder /img/lmbs where the pictures for the HUD, the battlers and the skills...
  5. Padramyr

Moghunter's LMBS - changing default attack (to a dodge)

Well, you could just go into the plugin settings within the RPG Maker. You can assign the buttons that are used in the parameters. Just give the "ok" button to Guard and change the attack key to something else like q. If you just leave the attack key empty it's not working so it must have a key...
  6. Padramyr

Thanks for your answer :) I already knew where the plugin itself would go (Plugins in...

Thanks for your answer :) I already knew where the plugin itself would go (Plugins in Development or Plugin Releases). But thanks to you I now know that it's allowed to post it, so thank you :D
  7. Padramyr

To be more precise: I want to extend Moghunter's LMBS plugin as he's not working on it anymore...

To be more precise: I want to extend Moghunter's LMBS plugin as he's not working on it anymore and it's still in a somehow "early" stage. Would I be allowed to post it on this forum if I give all necessary credits to Mog within the thread and within the plugin itself? That actually is the...
  8. Padramyr

Was wondering where to post a question regarding extending and posting sombody else's plugin...

Was wondering where to post a question regarding extending and posting sombody else's plugin. Can someone tell me where those questions go?
  9. Padramyr

Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin

That's why I tend to keep the plugins at a low then you have less to worry about - and that's also why I started to learn JS :guffaw: But yeah, at some point one really needs to weigh between updating and risking to break plugins or to not update. Can be a really hard decision. I totally...
  10. Padramyr

Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin

@Parallax Panda I learned some time ago that you shouldn't update your MV as long as you're working on a project. The reason for that is what you're fearing: Plugins that don't work as intended anymore. As long as you use the same version of the program throughout development there shouldn't be...
  11. Padramyr

Volpi_UseSounds

That's a great idea and a good plugin :) You didn't mention if one can use the plugin in commercial or only non commercial projects. That would be good to know too ;)
  12. Padramyr

Change in game language

Did you actually look even once at the database before starting your project? The first thing you should do when you get a new program is to look on it's settings. If people give you the advice to look at something you shouldn't just look at the page they say but you should also look at all the...
  13. Padramyr

I guess you're looking for someone to translate your game from Russian to English? That could be...

I guess you're looking for someone to translate your game from Russian to English? That could be tough. But you could translate it yourself as best as you can and then ask people to proofread. That way it's more likely you'll find someone to help you.
  14. Padramyr

Toggle between states

Hey there! :) I'm working on my own custom menu at the moment and it's going fine so far. But I would like to implement that the states are not shown beside each other. Instead they should be displayed on a single square and toggle at a set frame speed. The problem is that I can't figure out...
  15. Padramyr

@[75234:@MushroomCake28] Haha, true. I sometimes have to look up certain things even though I...

@[75234:@MushroomCake28] Haha, true. I sometimes have to look up certain things even though I used them a hundred times already xD @[126913:@Finnuval] Yeah, but sometimes you've got the feeling that you should know certain things. But you're absolutely right, learning is never dumb ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Hiatus; Still doing my best to get employed. :hwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celesh