Recent content by PaganoCristo

1. PaganoCristo

[JS] scripts for controlling variables via calculation

I repeat: I'm Newbie McNewboy with RPGmaker events, yet this is what I believe is happening: Before Looping the sequence, the event would shift one and only one minute from the Seconds variable to the Minutes variable for each iteration of the common event(you are seeing a little fraction of the...
  2. PaganoCristo

RMMZ [on-screen controls wanted] Best -not paid system for on-screen custom controls

Hello, I am a new RPGmaker MZ user with basic JS knowledge for web design. I'm looking for a way to implement a simple custom on-screen button or more (with its relative keyboard input) for some of the game scenes. I'd need it to perform simple tasks as running a common event, maybe supporting...
  3. PaganoCristo

So yesterday evening I've been exploring the native event system further and I found out my needs could be met relatively easy with this: ◆Loop ◆If:time S ≥ 60 ◆Control Variables:#0008 time M += 1 ◆Control Variables:#0007 time S -= 60 ◆ :End ◆If:time S < 60...
  4. PaganoCristo

Hello everyone, I am a new RPGmaker user with basic JS knowledge for web design, I'd need to learn how to get and set game variables and how to alter them via calculation. The specific situation here is an in-game clock mechanic (based on steps, NOT on playtime) I'm trying to get to work: once...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broglione