Recent content by Pal

1. Pal

[SOLVED] Text box at top in battle?

Alright, i solved it. Thanks for helping though!
  2. Pal

Yes i can open up hud maker in playtest, but the option to move it just doesn't appear.
  3. Pal

It doesn't appear there.
  4. Pal

I have Yanfly Battle Engine Core, DreamX Instant Turn Battle, VE Damage Popups, SRD Super Tools Engine and HUD Maker. It works like normal and the window doesn't appear on a new project. I have one event that uses show text. EDIT: Doesn't seem to be the show text event since the window is...
  5. Pal

SRD Hud Maker and Character Creator EX

What do you mean with "Does it ask for generation parts?" Sorry, i don't really understand that well. I don't think they're compatible with each other, i basically want a patch, like you mention later. And i know SRD doesn't patch his stuff, but if anyone else who can code could make a fix, i'd...
  6. Pal

Alright, it worked. Here's an image:
  7. Pal

No plugins, windowed mode, no i don't know which resolution. First up, i'm on mac, and there's no problem with taking the actual picture. The forum just doesn't let me upload the image. At first it said it was too large, now it just says that theres a problem.
  8. Pal

SRD Hud Maker and Character Creator EX

I really need help with this. I'm trying to use character creator ex with hud maker, but whenever i enter the game with both on, a text saying: "Uncaught TypeError: this._actor.hasSetImage is not a function." I thought this post might help, but it didn't work. Please help!
  9. Pal

Doesn't seem to be it since i can't close it with either of those buttons
  10. Pal

I haven't put any autorun events on the current map yet.
  11. Pal

When i try playtesting, there always appears a text box at the top of the screen. It's empty and is kind of in the way for other windows appearing. Does anyone know how to fix this? (for some reason i cant post an image of it)
  12. Pal

SRD Hudmaker Several Conditions?

Will try it later.
  13. Pal

SRD Hudmaker Several Conditions?

So, i'm trying to make a game and i have a picture as a text box window, and i have a question. On SRD Hudmaker, can i have several conditions on one hud object so that i can hide the hud during dialogue? Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, i didn't know where to post it.
  14. Pal

(SOLVED) BGM Not Appearing

Well, turns out it was just icloud backing up the files, so i've solved it now.
  15. Pal

(SOLVED) BGM Not Appearing

Nope. Not yet. Edit: It might be a plugin causing it now that i think about it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9