Recent content by PaladinDude

1. Troop Battle Event extending to all other Troops - MZ

This saved me such a headache tonight. Thank you!
  2. How to make skill-learning items be restricted by class?

That got it! Glad I could help with it and squish this bug with you. Thank you once again for your help!
  3. How to make skill-learning items be restricted by class?

Tested it in both a new game project and my project and here are the results: It appears single digit numbers work fine for classes. However, when you get to double digits things get wonky. My current class list is Warrior 2, Shaman 13, Rogue 24, Elementalist 35. I have noticed if I put...
  4. How to make skill-learning items be restricted by class?

I have this code installed as a plugin, and when I put this on the notetag of a skill book item it blocks every single class not just the 3. What is the correct way to do this? Thanks bud. DOES NOT WORK: <notClass: [13,24,35]> I have also tried: <notClass: [id13, id24, id35]> MZ project
  5. JS Battle Core - Make skills target certain enemies/allies but not others.

This works perfectly from my testing so far. I'll include both you and Arthran into the credits of my commercial project coming. Thank you very much for your help.
  6. JS Battle Core - Make skills target certain enemies/allies but not others.

The script above does not work. It hits multiple targets on both 1-4 and 5-8. Yeah, I have Fossil. I could try it if this doesn't work out. I'm not sure why the MZ plugins from VS don't have row support added into the Battlecore. They only have a few options for scope/targeting notetags.
  7. JS Battle Core - Make skills target certain enemies/allies but not others.

New problem. The skill now targets dead enemies on 1-4 but never 5-8. How can we make it where it only targets living enemies on the 1-4 list and never 5-8? EDIT: <JS Targets> targets = Array($gameTroop.members()[Math.randomInt(Math.min(4, $gameTroop.aliveMembers().length))]); </JS...
  8. JS Battle Core - Make skills target certain enemies/allies but not others.

Thank you both for your help. The only thing that worked (sort of) is this: <JS Targets> targets = Array($gameTroop.aliveMembers()[Math.randomInt(Math.min(4, $gameTroop.aliveMembers().length))]); </JS Targets> The problem begins when the 1-4 enemies start to die. 5-8 starts getting...
  9. JS Battle Core - Make skills target certain enemies/allies but not others.

Sup all. I need some help to get this battle-core note-tag working to only make the skill target ONE troop randomly between troops 1-4. I want the skill to ignore troop numbers 5-8. Anybody have an idea how to do this? Thanks. <JS Targets> code code targets = [?]; </JS Targets>
  10. Plugin to resize all windows in frontview battle.

I am creating my project in 1920x1080 resolution and everything is looking great aside from the frontview battle scene with the VisuStella battlecore. (Which I thought would help with window resizes but it doesn't.) The actors faces are spread too far apart and the bottom of the command window...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!
Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunipyon