PaladinJessa's Recent Activity

1. PaladinJessa liked Engr. Adiktuzmiko's status.

Getting so hooked up with MHW right now and really liking the super shiny switch axe.

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  2. PaladinJessa commented on Engr. Adiktuzmiko's profile post.

Nice. I haven't had much time to play since Iceborne dropped so I'm behind. Am a Charge Blade main but wanna start using Hammer.

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  3. PaladinJessa commented on pickledylans's profile post.

I did. I could never figure it out >_<. I dont think it's owned by the same people that made the PC programs though...

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:19 AM
  4. PaladinJessa commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

Testers are great because they try things you wouldn't think to. You may not go near a wall with faulty collision because you know...

Oct 16, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  5. PaladinJessa commented on PaladinJessa's profile post.

Like it's not even your name! You're not the one who's gonna have to explain it to everyone they meet! Geez... it's like they forget...

Oct 16, 2019 at 9:46 AM
  6. PaladinJessa Two worst baby names I've heard so far: Xxayvier and Cyncerety. Perfectly good names ruined by quirky and convoluted spelling. »

Oct 16, 2019 at 9:40 AM
  7. PaladinJessa A spark of motivation. A twinge of productivity. Best grasp it before it fizzles out... it's already gone. »

Oct 16, 2019 at 12:51 AM
  8. PaladinJessa commented on PaladinJessa's profile post.

House rules is just a fancy way to say "not following the rules"

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:50 PM
  9. PaladinJessa commented on PaladinJessa's profile post.

This was an ad for a mobile game, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it follows modern rulesets. Also you can see clearly he has no...

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  10. PaladinJessa Even the Yugioh ads dont play by the rules. "No monsters on the board, I summon dark magician. Direct attack." Hes a 7 star ya gotta tribute »

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  11. PaladinJessa "I want to do it myself!" - Toddlers with any mundane task. »

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  12. PaladinJessa commented on Poryg's profile post.

@Poryg you dont need teeth to make your R and L sounds though ;)

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:08 AM
  13. PaladinJessa commented on OmnislashXX's profile post.

And Kadokawa puts out all the pervy self-insert anime like Overlord and Konosuba. What a team!

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:44 AM
  14. PaladinJessa liked standardplayer's comment on Poryg's profile post

I hate all of you right now.

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:42 AM