Recent content by PaladinJessa

1. PaladinJessa

BBEG: Haha looks like I'm about to kill a major character! -Shows theme song plays- BBEG: pls...

BBEG: Haha looks like I'm about to kill a major character! -Shows theme song plays- BBEG: pls no. Mc: You're wrong about -insert philosophy-
  2. PaladinJessa

@[4269:@slimmmeiske2] and that is why. I've heard that it's catchy and gets stuck in your head...

@[4269:@slimmmeiske2] and that is why. I've heard that it's catchy and gets stuck in your head, so I will deny it.
  3. PaladinJessa

Fun fact about me I have never heard Rasputin by Boney M and I go out of my way to keep it so. I...

Fun fact about me I have never heard Rasputin by Boney M and I go out of my way to keep it so. I intend to die never having heard it.
  4. PaladinJessa

Nice. I haven't had much time to play since Iceborne dropped so I'm behind. Am a Charge Blade...

Nice. I haven't had much time to play since Iceborne dropped so I'm behind. Am a Charge Blade main but wanna start using Hammer.
  5. PaladinJessa

I did. I could never figure it out >_<. I dont think it's owned by the same people that made...

I did. I could never figure it out >_<. I dont think it's owned by the same people that made the PC programs though...
  6. PaladinJessa

Testers are great because they try things you wouldn't think to. You may not go near a wall with...

Testers are great because they try things you wouldn't think to. You may not go near a wall with faulty collision because you know nothing is there, but your tester might. Tester may accidentally do things out of order. Etc.
  7. PaladinJessa

Like it's not even your name! You're not the one who's gonna have to explain it to everyone they...

Like it's not even your name! You're not the one who's gonna have to explain it to everyone they meet! Geez... it's like they forget that you're not just naming a cute lil baby, you're naming an eventual teenager/adult
  8. PaladinJessa

Two worst baby names I've heard so far: Xxayvier and Cyncerety. Perfectly good names ruined by...

Two worst baby names I've heard so far: Xxayvier and Cyncerety. Perfectly good names ruined by quirky and convoluted spelling.
  9. PaladinJessa

A spark of motivation. A twinge of productivity. Best grasp it before it fizzles out... it's...

A spark of motivation. A twinge of productivity. Best grasp it before it fizzles out... it's already gone.
  10. PaladinJessa

House rules is just a fancy way to say "not following the rules"

House rules is just a fancy way to say "not following the rules"
  11. PaladinJessa

This was an ad for a mobile game, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it follows modern...

This was an ad for a mobile game, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it follows modern rulesets. Also you can see clearly he has no monsters and both of his trap/spells are face down. Since DrkMag has no special effects or conditions, hes screwing the rules.
  12. PaladinJessa

Even the Yugioh ads dont play by the rules. "No monsters on the board, I summon dark magician...

Even the Yugioh ads dont play by the rules. "No monsters on the board, I summon dark magician. Direct attack." Hes a 7 star ya gotta tribute
  13. PaladinJessa

"I want to do it myself!" - Toddlers with any mundane task.

"I want to do it myself!" - Toddlers with any mundane task.
  14. PaladinJessa

@[100859:@Poryg] you dont need teeth to make your R and L sounds though ;)

@[100859:@Poryg] you dont need teeth to make your R and L sounds though ;)
  15. PaladinJessa

And Kadokawa puts out all the pervy self-insert anime like Overlord and Konosuba. What a team!

And Kadokawa puts out all the pervy self-insert anime like Overlord and Konosuba. What a team!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjbkwjhef