palatkorn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am bored of Covid 19. Being in the house is my government's command now.
    But I was completely bored of the house. Damn even though I wanted to go out. Not sure where to go when blocked everywhere
    In my country, the barber shop is closed. Are you all now in the Stone Age ?!
    Johnny_Ray
    Johnny_Ray
    When this situation is over people have to think that is the 90s and that guys with long hair are popular again.(Rock bands etc.)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes, I had to binge-watch YouTube videos on cutting hair so hubby could have a haircut. When all of this is over, he may never have to pay for another haircut again!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    looking like Einstein's hairdresser did my hair, in time will look like bride of Frankenstein's hairdresser's work though 0.0
    Everything when we don't have We will like to have it instead. That would be none at all. I think no one in the world can be alone. That is a lie when humans are social animals. It is difficult to leave the city and enter the forest. Then said that I would be alone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some AI Dungeon! The chronicle of Scrapfly continues~ Feel free to drop by!
tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NexusExe