Recent content by palatkorn

1. palatkorn

[MEDIA]

2. palatkorn

They are recently asking FB to shut down our page as well. They use their frenzied powers to...

They are recently asking FB to shut down our page as well. They use their frenzied powers to stop calling for Prime to resign.
  3. palatkorn

The government tries to create an image That they did nothing wrong And brazen, our prime is a...

The government tries to create an image That they did nothing wrong And brazen, our prime is a military dictator
  4. palatkorn

https://www.facebook.com/FreeYOUTHth We will not lose, we come together many channels, this is...

https://www.facebook.com/FreeYOUTHth We will not lose, we come together many channels, this is the biggest one, we are more, and most of us are more intellectuals. 1 million people have joined And talk more than one hundred thousand people
  5. palatkorn

Does your country have a law like this? Attend Check-In-Selfie In the assembly area Post on...

Does your country have a law like this? Attend Check-In-Selfie In the assembly area Post on social media Guilty and imprisonment up to 2 years A fine not exceeding 40,000 baht or 1250 US.
  6. palatkorn

I like to keep improving my work. [IMG]

I like to keep improving my work.
  7. palatkorn

I want a sample of the character clothing that works in my game.

First of all I must say I'm not a professional I need a lot of advice For correction in a good way I will bring it to make it better, I spend too little time on it. Before that, I have edited a lot. But it's not good enough, I think so. I am adjusting A lot of things I want better basics Yes, I...
  8. palatkorn

Is it a suggestion? Should I make the character more prominent?
  9. palatkorn

I started to practice drawing repeatedly. [IMG]

I started to practice drawing repeatedly.
  10. palatkorn

I'm practicing on drawing my character's face with a pencil and eraser. [IMG]

I'm practicing on drawing my character's face with a pencil and eraser.
  11. palatkorn

Converted to pixels, the advantage is space saving, and yes, I can have a lot of characters...

Converted to pixels, the advantage is space saving, and yes, I can have a lot of characters packs Without taking up too much space and that time-consuming loading, I chose this format to practice drawing.
  12. palatkorn

Need help Just choose the character costume that you like best, put it down, I will make my sketch. Thank you for your suggestions and help. For example This is the work I try to draw, but I'm not going to use it, I just need the pattern.
  13. palatkorn

Thank you very much and yes, it's the part I repeat most often.

Thank you very much and yes, it's the part I repeat most often.
  14. palatkorn

I wouldn't use it in games, just practice drawing. Of course, it's one pixel at a time. I am...

I wouldn't use it in games, just practice drawing. Of course, it's one pixel at a time. I am getting used to it.
  15. palatkorn

@fizzly Okay, so I'll do version 2. [IMG]

@fizzly Okay, so I'll do version 2.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thecatinaction