Last Activity:
Feb 28, 2018
Birthday:
Feb 6, 1986 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

palinskyjoe

affable madman, Male, 32, from Philadelphia

Veteran

Life got pretty intense recently. On the boards less for the time being, my apologies to all. I'll be back full-force ASAP! Mar 28, 2017

palinskyjoe was last seen:
Feb 28, 2018
    1. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Life got pretty intense recently. On the boards less for the time being, my apologies to all. I'll be back full-force ASAP!
    2. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Netflix has a documentary series "Forces of Nature" that has some amazing inspirational material for artists/writers/thinkers/humans!
      1. Stanley and Reapergurl like this.
      2. palinskyjoe
        palinskyjoe
        Specifically the first episode "Shapes" and the third episode "Color." Really informative and just a visual treat.
        Mar 17, 2017
        Stanley and Reapergurl like this.
    3. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      I'm constantly impressed with how many people on these boards don't speak English fluently and yet write better than English speakers I know
      1. Marsigne and Reapergurl like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Me too. I feel like such a dunce in comparison, only knowing one language. I try to let it inspire me to try harder at language studies.
        Mar 16, 2017
        palinskyjoe likes this.
      4. palinskyjoe
        palinskyjoe
        Couldn't agree more @Sharm ! I downloaded DuoLingo in January and started learning Spanish but it is really a long process and I feel like three months still has me limited to 'Si'
        Mar 17, 2017
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        I have been actively trying to learn Japanese for over ten years. I still don't have the basic alphabet down. I don't know if I should give up and switch to something easier or if I should keep trying and hope for a breakthrough. Either way I think it's clear that I'm completely useless at language.
        Mar 17, 2017
    4. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      The northeastern side of America is getting hit with crazy snow tonight. Kind of excited for this but also SO ready for spring.
      1. Reapergurl and mjshi like this.
    5. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      I'm still here! Crazy work week has made it hard to focus on pixels. But I'm pumping out workshop requests this weekend :)
      1. Wonderfull Darkness likes this.
    6. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      So much work this week, so little time to make art. Balance is key, I suppose.
    7. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Finished my first workshop request and excited to tackle more! BWA HA H--, oh you get the idea.
    8. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      I think I'm going to open up a temporary sprite workshop to hone my skills and deliver some free resources to people...
    9. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Compared to other social media sites lately, these boards are a darn oasis. :ewink:
    10. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Feel like "Weird Warehouse" doesn't do justice to my resources anymore. I need to rename ... or make weirder resources?
    11. Archeia
      Archeia
      Duude you're in theatre? Are you up for a screenplay discussion? :kaopride:
      1. palinskyjoe likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Man theatre was my life upto college and I am itching to talk about it with someone. Should we take it in PM? Discord?
        Feb 21, 2017
      4. palinskyjoe
        palinskyjoe
        PM might be best, at the moment I'm actually writing articles for one of my writing jobs so I'm on the boards at an inconsistent pace (I keep sneaking back when I need a break from the grind) but theatre is something I can talk about endlessly so I'll be itching to respond ASAP :D
        Feb 21, 2017
        Archeia likes this.
      5. Archeia
        Archeia
        PM sent and this is gonna be so awesome!
        Feb 21, 2017
    12. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Made a sv_actor for the People2_1 dancer lady for MV! Pretty proud of this one. :D Shared it in my resources post for those interested!
      1. mlogan likes this.
    13. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      My 'what the RTP is missing' resource is coming along. Should be ready to share in the next day or so. Hint: sometimes you gotta dance.
    14. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Working on a resource the MV RTP is missing. Stoked to share, my first foray into a resource people can use *maniacal laugh*
      1. GoodSelf and KaBlooZio like this.
    15. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Making facesets from scratch is really asking for my stress levels to rise... but I gotta learn somehow!
      1. Archeia and Avery like this.
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        Taking the first step is the gateway to success after all! Good Luck!!
        Feb 17, 2017
        palinskyjoe likes this.
      3. palinskyjoe
        palinskyjoe
        Thank you so much @Archeia ! Using that encouragement to fuel myself :D
        Feb 17, 2017
    16. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Thinking about love thanks to all of the gorgeous maps being entered into the Love Mapping Contest. :eswt:
      1. mlogan likes this.
    17. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Creating sprites is way more fun than it should be... right? :eswt:
      1. Avery likes this.
    18. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      Today is my birthday and I'm enjoying some relaxing and pixel creation before heading out for adventure. :ewink:
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Awww, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great adventure!
        Feb 7, 2017
        palinskyjoe and Reapergurl like this.
      2. palinskyjoe
        palinskyjoe
        Feb 7, 2017
    19. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/0B-L1ecIZ1t0PRk1pT3laeV8yWTQ=w1280-h594-iv1Working on some new sprites to share with the community.
      1. mlogan and LxCharon like this.
    20. palinskyjoe
      palinskyjoe
      The way the new forums structure older posts/attachments is actually a fun opportunity to make interesting adjustments.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 6, 1986 (Age: 32)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    professional writer. part-time devised theater and visual artist. overall, an irreverent life enthusiast who likes liking things.

Signature