palinskyjoe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sending love to the RPGMaker community! Haven’t been here in a minute due to life stuff but happy to see everyone doing their beautiful things!
    Life got pretty intense recently. On the boards less for the time being, my apologies to all. I'll be back full-force ASAP!
    I'm constantly impressed with how many people on these boards don't speak English fluently and yet write better than English speakers I know
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Me too. I feel like such a dunce in comparison, only knowing one language. I try to let it inspire me to try harder at language studies.
    palinskyjoe
    palinskyjoe
    Couldn't agree more @Sharm ! I downloaded DuoLingo in January and started learning Spanish but it is really a long process and I feel like three months still has me limited to 'Si'
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I have been actively trying to learn Japanese for over ten years. I still don't have the basic alphabet down. I don't know if I should give up and switch to something easier or if I should keep trying and hope for a breakthrough. Either way I think it's clear that I'm completely useless at language.
    Finished my first workshop request and excited to tackle more! BWA HA H--, oh you get the idea.
    Feel like "Weird Warehouse" doesn't do justice to my resources anymore. I need to rename ... or make weirder resources?
    Duude you're in theatre? Are you up for a screenplay discussion? :kaopride:
    Reactions: palinskyjoe
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Man theatre was my life upto college and I am itching to talk about it with someone. Should we take it in PM? Discord?
    palinskyjoe
    palinskyjoe
    PM might be best, at the moment I'm actually writing articles for one of my writing jobs so I'm on the boards at an inconsistent pace (I keep sneaking back when I need a break from the grind) but theatre is something I can talk about endlessly so I'll be itching to respond ASAP :D
    Archeia
    Archeia
    PM sent and this is gonna be so awesome!
    Made a sv_actor for the People2_1 dancer lady for MV! Pretty proud of this one. :D Shared it in my resources post for those interested!
    My 'what the RTP is missing' resource is coming along. Should be ready to share in the next day or so. Hint: sometimes you gotta dance.
    0B-L1ecIZ1t0PRk1pT3laeV8yWTQ=w1280-h594-iv1
    Working on some new sprites to share with the community.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)
Can anyone tell me what MV plugin allows you to do that clear-shockwave visual effect? I've seen a variation of it with fallen angel Olivia for battle effects but its strictly for guarding, but I've definitely seen it in other games being used both in and out of battle.
Testing ABS explosive barrels. Satisfying!!
unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crocidy