Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2019 at 12:38 PM
Birthday:
Jan 22, 1987 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Palsa

General of Aurda, Male, 32

Veteran

I'm thinking of selling adoptables on my DeviantArt, as a means to help with computer expenses, but I haven't done that before, has anyone on here tried it, and what is the best way of going about it? Jan 1, 2016

Palsa was last seen:
Nov 18, 2019 at 12:38 PM
    1. Palsa
      Palsa
      Well, I was planing to go see Star Wars, but it snowed, so instead I stayed home and watched The Martian through Amazon.

It's an entertainingly ridiculous movie, but I enjoyed it. ^_^
    2. Palsa
      Palsa
      I'm thinking of selling adoptables on my DeviantArt, as a means to help with computer expenses, but I haven't done that before, has anyone on here tried it, and what is the best way of going about it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I've never tried it myself, but basically you draw a character, and someone can buy the rights to it. I'm sure dA has a topic on how to get started somewhere, but as far as I know you just put up the character and say it's for sale.
        Jan 1, 2016
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        The problem with adoptables is that you cannot fully retain the rights to your own work, and you'll have people who will copy the design anyway.
        Jan 1, 2016
      4. Palsa
        Palsa
        K, thanks for the input, and Happy New Year all! ^_^
        Jan 1, 2016
    3. Palsa
      Palsa
      My drawing got selected as a contest finalist, it would be nice to win. ^_^
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        it's cool you make me remember when I won third place in the quebec highschool comic contest xD
        Nov 16, 2015
      2. Palsa
        Palsa
        Heheh. :D

The prize for the contest is 5 anime DVD collections, from Sentai Filmworks.
        Nov 16, 2015
    4. Palsa
      Palsa
      I hate it when my creative flow is active, but I have other responsibilities that take priority. '_'
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        exactly!
        Sep 4, 2015
    5. Palsa
      Palsa
      I finally finished my last illustration for the doujin book, now I'm free to catch up on anime as well as my other projects. :D
    6. Palsa
      Palsa
      I just finished working on a drawing for the day, and now I'm looking at playing one of the games I bought on Steam during last week's sale, but can't decide which one to play. ^_^;
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        Play it RPG style! Throw a dice!
        Jun 18, 2015
      2. Palsa
        Palsa
        K, my choices are Ys Origin (1) or Freedom Planet (2). (goes to an online dice roller thingy).

I got a 1, so I'll play Ys. :D
        Jun 18, 2015
    7. Palsa
      Palsa
      After many setbacks, I finally got around to finishing the illustration for the fan book. :D Now I just have 3 more to do. . .
    8. Palsa
      Palsa
      It looks nice outdoors, so I think I'm going to spend some time out back before working on my drawings.
    9. Palsa
      Palsa
      After 9 grueling years, I have Finally gotten a PS3! ^_^ Now to get back to playing some long missed JRPGs. :D
      1. Hirei
        Hirei
        Tales of Series :>
        Apr 17, 2015
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Try and find Nier
        Apr 17, 2015
      3. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        If you can't find a copy of Nier tell me.
        Apr 17, 2015
    10. Palsa
      Palsa
      I hate it when I draw a character, then move on to coloring, and do a really good job on the latter, only to decide to change the entire line art. (WHY MUST I ALWAYS BE SO PICKY!! >_
      1. seita
        seita
        Knowing when to stop is a skill, not just self restraint. Learn the skill!
        Nov 9, 2014
      2. Palsa
        Palsa
        True, true. ^_^
        Nov 9, 2014
    11. Palsa
      Palsa
      The power was off for about 12 hours today, it finally came back on at around 6:30.
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Oh wow! At least it didn't take horribly long to fix. The last time my power went out, it lasted around four days.
        Jun 22, 2014
      3. Palsa
        Palsa
        Ouch!

I think the guy that was on the cherry picker at the time must have had it worst though, but I heard that he was okay.
        Jun 22, 2014
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        That's good to hear!
        Jun 22, 2014
    12. Palsa
      Palsa
      I decided to take a short break from my project and get back to playing some Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-Revis. The last time I played the game was around 2009, but I was too preoccupied with other things at the time to play. It feels so good to get back to playing a Gust game, I still have several other RPGs on the PS2 that I have to get around to completing.
    13. Palsa
      Palsa
      Today has been pretty good, I managed to get a lot of stuff done, bought a couple resource packs on Steam, and finished a character concept art. :D
    14. Palsa
      Palsa
      Listening to the sound of my sleeping cat, who is snoring loudly in the chair next to me. . .
      2. Palsa
        Palsa
        May 24, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Lucky you. MY sleeping cat prefers to be on the desk in front of me, forcing me to push the keyboard further away, and using my arm as a pillow. If I'm lucky, I get to use the mouse with my free hand, and have limited access to the keyboard with my "pillow" hand. Even though I touch type, it's just too hard sometimes :)
        May 24, 2014
      4. Palsa
        Palsa
        The reason I put an additional chair in my room was actually over a similar reason, he liked to sit in mine. ^_^;

So I put one another chair in the corner, and several hours later while I was sitting at my computer, I heard him snoring; he hasn't used my chair once since then, so it seems to have done the trick.
        May 25, 2014
    15. Palsa
      Palsa
      Currently starting on a drawing in Manga Studio.
    16. accha
      accha
      PARU-SAN PARU-SAN HI PARU-SAN /slapped for stalking
      1. Palsa
        Palsa
        Heheheh. :D
        Apr 12, 2014
    17. Palsa
      Palsa
      Random thought, but has anyone heard of a script that binds variables to an animation graphics? I don't need one, but I was just thinking that it might be pretty useful in some places.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Have never heard of one, but the forum (RGSS3 Script Requests) would be the correct place to look for one, whether you're planning to use it or not :)
        Mar 16, 2014
    18. Palsa
      Palsa
      Drinking tea and drawing in Manga Studio. ^_^
    19. Palsa
      Palsa
      Google + YouTube = EVIL!! >_< I just wasted the past 5 hours trying to fix my YT account, thank you Google. -_-
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        vimeo! try it
        Mar 15, 2014
      2. Zane
        Zane
        I was just watching like 3 YT rants about something similar. Weird haha
        Mar 15, 2014
    20. Palsa
      Palsa
      Nostalgia led me to purchase an N64. ^_^
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh my God, yes! Diddy Kong Racing! I have all the games you listed except Mario 64, but only because my roommate stole it from me Freshman year.
        Mar 15, 2014
      3. Palsa
        Palsa
        Heheh, I swear every person I've known that has owned an N64 has said: "(insert name here) stole (game) from me!!", at some point in time. :D

Several other games that I'm considering about are: MACE: The Dark Age, Gauntlet Legends, Jet Force Gemini, and Fighting Force (though the version I played was for the PSX).

MACE is kind of like another company's version of Soul Blade (Edge/Calibur), even some of the moves and animations are the same, but the game i...
        Mar 15, 2014
      4. Palsa
        Palsa
        (It cut the rest of my comment).

But the game is pretty good.
        Mar 15, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 22, 1987 (Age: 32)
    First Language:
    English

Interact