Palsa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone think I should change my display name? I usually go by Palsa online, and use Metalraptor as a backup.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Up to you. A forum name is just a name and you're free to change it on a whim. However, with that said, unless people really know you, they won't know it's you anymore, so that's something to ponder.
    I just made some sword graphics, it can probably be used in a title screen, but I don't have any particular need for it, so I posted it in my resources thread, feel free to use.
    Over Christmas I've been taking a break from working on the portraits for my game, now that New Years is past I'm looking at getting back to that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgteck