Palsa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone think I should change my display name? I usually go by Palsa online, and use Metalraptor as a backup.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Up to you. A forum name is just a name and you're free to change it on a whim. However, with that said, unless people really know you, they won't know it's you anymore, so that's something to ponder.
    I just made some sword graphics, it can probably be used in a title screen, but I don't have any particular need for it, so I posted it in my resources thread, feel free to use.
    Over Christmas I've been taking a break from working on the portraits for my game, now that New Years is past I'm looking at getting back to that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
It's still here...
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.
Please check out my threads here:

1920's Character Sprites

As well as my YouTube channel:

Let's Play - 1927: The Age of Cthulhu
hi i would like to know if you could help me i am looking for resources for the character generator
I need medieval clothes, demon horns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anistasya