Recent content by Palsa

1. Palsa

Palsa's Workshop

Thank you, I'm happy that you like it! ^_^ Unfortunately I don't, though I would like to at some point in the future, I'm just not ready to yet.
  2. Palsa

Well, I was planing to go see Star Wars, but it snowed, so instead I stayed home and watched The...

Well, I was planing to go see Star Wars, but it snowed, so instead I stayed home and watched The Martian through Amazon. It's an entertainingly ridiculous movie, but I enjoyed it. ^_^
  3. Palsa

FaceRig

If done correctly, I don't see why it should be any different than any other tool. Another program that's similar to Live2D, though I'm not sure if it will be compatible with FaceRig in the future, is eMote (emofuri). EMote is in Japanese, and there is no English translation at this time...
  4. Palsa

FaceRig

I'm definitely going to buy this when I get my new PC (it wont work on the old one). :D It would be nice if Live2D were added to Steam, on the grounds that Steam has a lot of discounts, which could easily slash the price tag down by 60%-80%. And since FaceRig now utilizes Live2D, there should...
  5. Palsa

I think a lot of people tend to rush games, when I play an RPG, I like to savor every part...

I think a lot of people tend to rush games, when I play an RPG, I like to savor every part. For a few examples, I'll talk to every NPC, every time I enter the town, I'll fight every enemy in a dungeon that I can, I'll explore every part of the map I can reach, and I'll grind a bit in the...
  6. Palsa

I've played long games that are outstanding, I've played short game that are outstanding, I've...

I've played long games that are outstanding, I've played short game that are outstanding, I've played long games that are boring, I've played short games that are boring. It all comes down to content, the creative vision of the writer, and whether or not the player shares that interest.
  7. Palsa

K, thanks for the input, and Happy New Year all! ^_^

K, thanks for the input, and Happy New Year all! ^_^
  8. Palsa

I'm thinking of selling adoptables on my DeviantArt, as a means to help with computer expenses...

I'm thinking of selling adoptables on my DeviantArt, as a means to help with computer expenses, but I haven't done that before, has anyone on here tried it, and what is the best way of going about it?
  9. Palsa

I hope you have a great birthday and a happy new year! ^_^

I hope you have a great birthday and a happy new year! ^_^
  10. Palsa

I've never been a huge fan of FPS games. It's not that I dislike them, I just don't see what's...

I've never been a huge fan of FPS games. It's not that I dislike them, I just don't see what's so great about playing a game with a character you cannot see, that wears a generic trooper outfit. In other words, the majority of the most hyped and over promoted FPS games.
  11. Palsa

Isuzu Sento from Amagi Brilliant Park. Video games are more difficult though, as there are so...

Isuzu Sento from Amagi Brilliant Park. Video games are more difficult though, as there are so many characters that I like, and many of them I like equally.
  12. Palsa

Heheh, I've had mine since 2006. lol

Heheh, I've had mine since 2006. lol
  13. Palsa

Ah yes, I love gingerbread. :D My mother bakes a lot, and one of her specialties is...

Ah yes, I love gingerbread. :D My mother bakes a lot, and one of her specialties is gingerbread. One of the tricks to making gingerbread really good, is to add a pinch of cayenne powder to the mix, the same goes with ginger or peanut butter cookies.
  14. Palsa

Looking for Visual Novel Creators

This reminds me, awhile back I was working to implement an event system through common events, that would allow the show pictures to move about more like in a visual novel engine, while also being able to change outfits and expressions as they moved. The latter required a slight modification to...
  15. Palsa

Ooh, sounds nice! :D

Ooh, sounds nice! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
Trying to access kissanime, Facing issues, Here are 5 working KissAnime Alternatives.
I ready asked for bump rules, but I forget to ask how much bumping you can use per thread? How bumping can I post per thread? Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoulDiamond