Recent content by Panda Man

1. Panda Man

Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

Hey man, just thought I dropped by and let you know that I made an edit of one your edits. :>  I wanted a more feminine shaped masked, so I had to remake the face file from scratch, but I did use the SV and TV files and recolored them a bit. I've also posted this on my own thread, and credited...
  2. Panda Man

.:Panda's Resources:.

.: P A N D A   M A N ' S   R E S O U R C E S :. Hmm. I never expected to ever start a resource thread. Call me surprised, but wow. I'm just on a borderline of disbelief and excitement. These are simply resources I was forced to make in order to expand my projects, therefore it might be useful...
  3. Panda Man

Cant change profile pic...

Same problem happened to me once, so I tried downloading the photo in say, photobucket or something and used the image link as another way for my picture to upload.  So if you had a problem with uploading it from your computer, try uploading it from the internet?  I hope this helps.
  4. Panda Man

Variable Gauges

Alright, I'm surprised that they're is absolutely no scripts on this. Maybe there is, but so far, my hours searching for java script material doesn't necessarily equate to success in the end. Anyway, I'm Nyu, nice to meet you. I sincerely thank you for looking at my request. You don't know how...
  5. Panda Man

Choice Menu Screen Tints as Well with the Map.

Oh wow, that did the trick. I set it to 90, and now it completely matches the window message. 
  6. Panda Man

Choice Menu Screen Tints as Well with the Map.

Hi there, don't know if this is the right thread, and excuse me if it isn't. I'm just experimenting with RPG Maker and I realize that I have a particular problem with how it works. Though I am using Khas' Awesome Light Effects script, I realize that this is a problem in just regularly tinting...
  7. Panda Man

Sprite graphics are too large. (+ link to an awesome rpg material distributor)

Thank you guys so much! ^_^  I didn't realize it was so simple. 
  8. Panda Man

Sprite graphics are too large. (+ link to an awesome rpg material distributor)

As the title says, I have a problem with a 150 x 256 sprite image. A big portion of the sprites given in the page are like that too. Is it perhaps it was made for another program? I tried to re size it myself, but then I began to realize that it loses it's quality when I do so. Is it possible...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish