Recent content by Panda_Artist

1. Panda_Artist

Script Request: Elemental Resistance States

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. How difficult it would be to create a script in which you can set up elemental resitance to work the same way as a state resistance. In other words, when the battler has a state that nullifies Fire...
  2. Panda_Artist

Critcal Hit Damage Limit

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. How difficult is it to make a script that gives a damage limit to critical hits. I am using Victor's damage limit to limit most skills to 9999 but it isn't applying to critical hits. Can this be done? any help would be appreciated.
  3. Panda_Artist

Yanfly's Steal Modification - Steal Common Events

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/gameplay-scripts/steal-item/ Is it possible to create a modification of this "steal" script in which instead of items you "steal" common events from enemies. For example if the skill successfuly lands it...
  4. Panda_Artist

[VXA] Problem with Szyu's Items Class Restriction

No, I'm sorry but I am still getting the exact same error despite having copy pasted what you posted here...
  5. Panda_Artist

[VXA] Problem with Szyu's Items Class Restriction

Good morning, afternoon, evening everyone. I seem to have a problem with this script Szyu's Items Class Restriction https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/items-class-restriction.31546/ The script on it's own works just fine... it's just that I made this small edit on...
  6. Panda_Artist

Play Animation on State Removal

It is so strange... ir works just fine as long as I don't initiate a battle with an actor with more than exactly 25 skills or more... then I get the scene_battle error... there has to be some script here that is causing the issue and i don't know what is... UPDATE: Somehow I got it to work by...
  7. Panda_Artist

My hero/heroine I'm using the Default Battle System with W.Coulliard's FF Log along with Akea's Battle Popup This so far seems to work perfectly, thank you so much for this, it does as it's intended and I wasn't going to use it for anything super complex anyway. If I encounter any issues...
  8. Panda_Artist

Good morning / afternoon / evening, everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. How hard would it be to code a script that plays a note-tagged animation on the affected battler when this battler has recovered from a state. I.E when the state is removed? Is this possible to achieve...
  9. Panda_Artist

Yanfly Battle Command List Addon: Switch battle commands via script call

You are absolutely right. I apologise. Thank you for your help.
  10. Panda_Artist

Greying out skill type commands in battle when skill types are sealed

It... worked!!! I also did the same for skill command exceptions! Thank you so much for this! If I have any problems I will let you know!!
  11. Panda_Artist

I'm sorry but I am having a hard time understanding, so I simply replace skill_type_sealed?() with skill_type_sealed!()? or wait so should I put !skill_type_sealed?() ?? you did mention start of the method call
  12. Panda_Artist

Yanfly Battle Command List Addon: Switch battle commands via script call

Good morning / afternoon / evening, everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/battle-command-list/ The script speaks for itself as it gives you loads of options for battle commands. However, I would love to have an addon...
  13. Panda_Artist

I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's because of Selchar's skill command exceptions. Another Solution for what I WANT TO ACHIEVE is to have an addon for Yanfly Battle commands that allows me to change battle commands for actors / classes via a script call... I changed a line in skill...
  14. Panda_Artist

Ah I know why it's not working, it's clashing with Yanfly Commands, Skill Command Exceptions and Selchar's Limit Break which I'm using...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEATLOAFMAN