PandaMaru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Newst resource are a big set of port-decoration and floating boat-chars for ReStaff rm-vxace.de
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Woohoo, boats!
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I love all of your stuff - you know I do! [=
    Archeia
    Archeia
    They look great :3
    Made some tutorial about the difference between parallax- and overlay-mapping. 13 tutorials xD what next?
    /)_(\ I really hate those community-wars. Need some anti-troll-spray to make them go away on there own, so nothing ugly happend afterwards.
    I'm sooooo angry about an user in another forum. "Only previews? It's like getting the pig in a poke. Oh, and the face of the fortuneteller ist ugly. That's my criticism and you must face that." -.-# Wtf?
    I f***ing hate this autotile-function. Every f***cking time I combine tiles and make one wrong click... The hole area looks like ****. -.-
    Liak
    Liak
    How they react with each other there was information about in the help file, too. I think it also depends on whether you use "Area Type" or "Field Type" in the database tileset section. But I didn't quite understand that after reading it ... maybe you do. :/ Ctrl + Z, isn't that just for undoing your last step? As far as I know, only Shift and the two mouse buttons have any effect on how tiles are mapped.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    I would have never expected such foul language from you Mrs.Maru. You should be ashamed! 3:<
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    I'm sorry. .__. It's not my day and that costs me so many hours. @.@ Now I have a headache.

Liak, I find that part, but I dosen't tell what I need to know.

Nya, try and error and learning by doing. But I'm on my way. Look: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/2eah019n/hive_test3.png
    "An error occurred You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" - It's your fault.
    So much to do. What resource is little enough to make it in this small time?
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    If you can do pixel art and you make a tiger as a little thing, I fell on knees.
    Liak
    Liak
    You could do some icons. :) Those are small and I feel there's a lack of good icons for skills that go well with the RTP. Just a suggestion. :)
    B.Ultimus
    B.Ultimus
    A ferret! :D

Just guessing things now, haha
    +.+ Upload all my resource in the gallery is so much work.
    Liak
    Liak
    There is. :)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    well you are one of the best artists around! If you made a set you could add it to the shop!
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    Oh, I can't come anlong with Lunarea or Celianna. I hope someday I'm good enough to make own tilesets, but that is far away. But thx. ^^
    headache, damn it... @.@ I hope I can do my stuff tomorrow...
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    get better and enjoy your holiday time with your family as much as you can. That will matter most in the long run. We are grateful for all you have done for us. I hope you are able to enjoy your family holiday traditions at home and are feeling better soon.
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I really hope, you have the same wonderfull time in the holidays.
    Liak
    Liak
    Ja, gute Besserung! :/
    Time to think, what resource I will make for tomorrow. I really hope, I will reach my personal goal and make this 24-day-making-marathon. Nya, let's see. (ó㉨ò)ノ♡
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Nya indeed :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:
Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniellJC