Pandappuccino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you've been staring at colors so long that you can't remember whether or not there were four values or six on a certain tile...
    Part 2 of that project: graphics. Namely, editing Time Fantasy tiles to suit my needs. Hoping for the best here.
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    What do you need to do?
    Pandappuccino
    Pandappuccino
    @RainbowGrenade Just piecing together the sets and then unifying the colors, mainly. The problem is that my folders are horrifically disorganized so it's a lot of guesswork as to which ones go with what...
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    I did some minor edits on those tiles. I'll see if I can find what I changed and send them to you if you want them.
    Decided to try a bit of a different project--one that uses very few external scripts and maintains a 'retro' feel, with all of the editing done by modifying the in-engine scripts. So far I've managed to get the menus to look the way I want; since there's no combat there's no need to worry about that stuff.

Go me.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    You don't mean you're straight up editing the rpg_x.js files right?
    Pandappuccino
    Pandappuccino
    @Sigony It's VXA so it's Ruby scripts. I do have a vanilla backup of everything just in case I screw something up, but so far it's holding together well enough.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I'm not too familiar with VXA, but in MV you could overwrite/alias any vanilla functions in a separate file, which helps you keep track of feature sets and what exactly you've changed.
    The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I know that feeling all too well. If its something I could write down I write on my phone during my break. If its visual I just make a doodle of that during my break.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Those very ideas though help keep a retail worker sane during the downtime; assuming you have downtime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Degica has discounts on Humble for games and older Makers. I don't know which A-train to choose. :-D
Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie_Morrison