Pandappuccino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you've been staring at colors so long that you can't remember whether or not there were four values or six on a certain tile...
    Part 2 of that project: graphics. Namely, editing Time Fantasy tiles to suit my needs. Hoping for the best here.
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    What do you need to do?
    Pandappuccino
    Pandappuccino
    @RainbowGrenade Just piecing together the sets and then unifying the colors, mainly. The problem is that my folders are horrifically disorganized so it's a lot of guesswork as to which ones go with what...
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    I did some minor edits on those tiles. I'll see if I can find what I changed and send them to you if you want them.
    Decided to try a bit of a different project--one that uses very few external scripts and maintains a 'retro' feel, with all of the editing done by modifying the in-engine scripts. So far I've managed to get the menus to look the way I want; since there's no combat there's no need to worry about that stuff.

Go me.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    You don't mean you're straight up editing the rpg_x.js files right?
    Pandappuccino
    Pandappuccino
    @Sigony It's VXA so it's Ruby scripts. I do have a vanilla backup of everything just in case I screw something up, but so far it's holding together well enough.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I'm not too familiar with VXA, but in MV you could overwrite/alias any vanilla functions in a separate file, which helps you keep track of feature sets and what exactly you've changed.
    The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I know that feeling all too well. If its something I could write down I write on my phone during my break. If its visual I just make a doodle of that during my break.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Those very ideas though help keep a retail worker sane during the downtime; assuming you have downtime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SosukeTheBro