Thank you for all comment. Love you all. :LZSsmile:
  2. pangloy

How can I set my own key?

Button on Keyboard. :LZSsmile:
  3. pangloy

How can I set my own key?

Hello. Can I set my own key? Thank you. Love you. :LZSsmile:
  4. pangloy

How to make Enemy good for hunting player?

I use "Shaz's SMARTPATH" Plugin ----------- SmartPath eventId1 eventId2 # Makes event 1 find path to event 2 event = number for specific event event = 0 for "this" event event = -1 for player -------- Enemy did not move:kaocry:
  5. pangloy

How to make Enemy good for hunting player?

Hello! I set NPC "move towards player". But if I stand behind somthing NPC can't come to me. How to make it smarter? Thank you. :kaocry:
  6. pangloy

NO Way to change ID MAP ???

Oh !! I can fix my problem no need to change ID Map. Thank you for your answer so much. :LZSsmile:
  7. pangloy

NO Way to change ID MAP ???

Hello !! I try to change number of ID MAP. NO Way to change ID MAP ??? :kaocry:
  8. pangloy

How to random Room?

Thank you :LZSsmile:
  9. pangloy

What are different between "MAP X" and "SCREEN X"?

What are different between "MAP X" "MAP Y" and "SCREEN X" "SCREEN Y" ? Thank you :LZSsmile:
  10. pangloy

How to random Room?

Can we set whole room (size more than 1 block) grouping in 1 sprite?? :LZSsmile:
  11. pangloy

How to random Room?

Thank you all. :LZSsmile:
  12. pangloy

Carry Item?

Maybe if you want player carring a box on player. You may make a box as switch. When press action that box (Switch) 1. That box (Switch) is transparent. 2. Change sprite of player to new sprite that player carry box over head.
  13. pangloy

How to random Room?

Good Evening :LZSsmile: I have 4 maps. - Map A is World map. and have "Blank area for Room". - Map B as small as "Blank area for Room". - Map C as small as "Blank area for Room" . - Map D as small as "Blank area for Room". How to random room every time I enter and leave and enter room:kaocry...
  14. pangloy

How to make Momentary switch in one block Without Script?

Use "Pressing button" to set Event. :LZSsmile: ----------- Look like what I am trying
  15. pangloy

How to make Momentary switch in one block Without Script?

OK! This is "Momentary switch" Make 2 Events on map. First event is ◆Comment:Make this program to keep an eye on on X and Y of Map. ◆Control Variables:#0001 switch X = 7 ◆Control Variables:#0002 switch Y = 5 ◆Comment:Make this program to keep an eye on on X and Y of Player. ◆Control...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caraba19