Recent content by Papillon

1. Papillon

Shaz's Smart Path - 8 directions possible?

So I've been trying to create an event that followers the player no matter where they are and for that I've been using Shaz's Smart Path plugin. While it does work to an extent I've noticed that if the player walks off in a diagonal direction the event is only able to move in cardinal directions...
  2. Papillon

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

I really like this plugin, but is there any way at all to draw effects over menus?
  3. Papillon

Yanfly's Battle AI Core: Randomly skipping turns

I've attempted to make individual conditions for each possible combination, but for some reason it still misses turns even when conditions are met. Even more confusing is that if I just apply a basic "Always: Skill 1" command it still likes to skip turns. I'm using the latest version of AI core...
  4. Papillon

Yanfly's Battle AI Core: Randomly skipping turns

I'm having an issue in Yanfly's AI Core where, for some reason, listing skills in the "AI Priority" tag causes the enemy to just sometimes not use skills even if they meet the condition. For example, I have two skills I want an enemy to use. Both will only trigger if a variable is equal to or...
  5. Papillon

Is there any way to create a pixel-perfect gauge?

Apologies for the late reply, but thank you for the response. Unfortunately the linked plugins don't seem to work and I still get anti-aliasing on the edges of the gauge. I've worked around this by creating an image that appears over the gauge to "fake" a border.
  6. Papillon

Is there any way to create a pixel-perfect gauge?

I'm currently at my wit's end trying to solve this issue. I'm attempting to create a HP gauge within the Status menu which is tilted diagonally (like this ) but no matter what I can't seem to find any way to accomplish this. I've tried to code a gauge myself and explore a few different...
  7. Papillon

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Actually, disregard my last post. That only seems to be a conflict with a plugin I'm using for testing purposes. It works fine otherwise.
  8. Papillon

That's a shame to hear, but thank you for the response and assisting me. I'll have to find some away around this, but calling layers outside the battle still seems to trigger the same error.
  9. Papillon

Same thing is happening in a fresh project so I assume at this point I'm getting the syntax wrong.
  10. Papillon

I'm not quite sure what's causing it. I've double-checked the script calls to make sure everything is spelled correctly and all the files are correct. As far as I'm aware there's no conflicts. It doesn't happen when testing troops in the editor but when a battle finishes in a playtest the game...
  11. Papillon

Really fantastic plugin, but I'm getting a weird error. Whenever I use a layer graphic inside a battle and the battle ends the game crashes and I get "TypeError: Cannot read property 'graphic' of undefined". Disabling the layers before the battle ends gets the same result. I'm not quite sure why...
  12. Papillon

Is there a way to check which actor is being targeted at the start of a turn?

I'll give this a try too. Thank you for the help!
  13. Papillon

Thank you all for the responses but I think I've found a suitable workaround with Yanfly's Action Sequences plugin. I've decided to have a random number saved to a variable at the start of a turn and then when the skill is executed I'll have that variable called and applied to a targeting action...
  14. Papillon

I was afraid to hear that. Is there no way to at least fake it? i.e. rolling a number between 0 and 3 at the start of every turn and forcing the enemy to target those indices?
  15. Papillon

I'm using this in conjunction with Yanfly's Row Formation plugin. The idea is that I want a specified actor to be highlighted as a warning sign, If the actor does not adjust their position they will be damaged. I was just wondering if there's any change in code I can look at or if all targets...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97