Recent content by Paradigm Shift

1. Paradigm Shift

Different battle systems

Is there a thread where you can just post anything and not have a ton of rules to follow? I just want a general thread. Where people can post and chat?
  2. Paradigm Shift

Game Thread

Here is a link to my game so far. https://www.facebook.com/Safezonegame/ https://paradigmshift9.itch.io/
  3. Paradigm Shift

Different battle systems

ABS - FRONT VIEW & SIDE VIEW BATTLE SYSTEM Hey, I was wondering if there is any way to switch between the side-view and front view battle systems while throughout the story of the game? Possibly a plug-in or event to create this? Also is there any way to create a plug in that uses an ABS but...
  4. Paradigm Shift

Wow just seen the new SLASHER FOREST PACK! WOW I am super excited!!!! Thank you soo much! Your...

Wow just seen the new SLASHER FOREST PACK! WOW I am super excited!!!! Thank you soo much! Your artwork is greatly appreciated!! :) I can't wait to get it and add it to my game! :) Thanks again!
  5. Paradigm Shift

Pop! contributions in Member+

Yeah I am trying to get them as well. They have to go through some paperwork to make it accessible to the store. Going to take awhile probably. :(
  6. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

Vexed is the best!! I love vexed <3 Thank you :)
  7. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

Thanks. I figured it out :)   Yeah I just tried to import them into my MV project and they're not sized for MV.  :(
  8. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

mlogan. I am not sure how to do that. Can you explain to me how I could go about doing that? Also another question. Are these tilesets in RPG VX ace or RPG MV size? Thanks sorry for the spoiler.
  9. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

Thank you vex  Very happy and excited!! Did I say thank you :) My Project. Zombie,  Monster, Horror, Comic Book RPG https://www.facebook.com/Safezonegame/
  10. Paradigm Shift

Avy's MV Stuff

I could really use a pop! horror style fire truck
  11. Paradigm Shift

Z [13+]

If you ever need a tester! I'm working on a similar zombie game myself using the POP! Horror pack. Which RPG maker are you using vx ace or MV ?
  12. Paradigm Shift

[ATTACH]

13. Paradigm Shift

Some Zombie enemies for my game. Made by Stephany DeForest [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Some Zombie enemies for my game. Made by Stephany DeForest
  14. Paradigm Shift

Which Pop! Horror Pack is this from ? [ATTACH]

Which Pop! Horror Pack is this from ?
  15. Paradigm Shift

[ATTACH]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455