Parallax Panda's Recent Activity

1. Parallax Panda replied to the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game.

This could be the most ambitious RM game I’ve seen. But it all looks very good, especially the combat looks surprisingly smooth. Miles...

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:13 PM
  2. Parallax Panda liked definite_lee's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game.

[IMG] SYNOPSIS The world has become ravaged by a dark and hateful evil. It is spreading across the lands, turning old allies against...

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:08 PM
  3. Parallax Panda replied to the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

@kako05 I don't think it's a bug in the plugin since the creator is aware of it. It's more likely something that can't be helped due to...

Aug 18, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  4. Parallax Panda replied to the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

@WaywardMartian The loss should only appear if you move the select marker to another choice than the default (without actually pressning...

Aug 18, 2019 at 4:08 PM
  5. Parallax Panda liked kako05's post in the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

It works just fine. I've used it before and after choices. Haven't run into any problem.

Aug 18, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  6. Parallax Panda liked WaywardMartian's post in the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

@Parallax Panda I don't recall having any issues with the plug-in when I used it. I don't remember noticing any 'it forgets my choices'...

Aug 18, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  7. Parallax Panda replied to the thread RPG Maker games made with FES/DS/DS+ DLC?.

Bump! No games out there? I know I’ve seen a few being played on let’s play channels, but it’s posdible that they might not be...

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  8. Parallax Panda replied to the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

@Wavelength Thank you. And nice suggestions. I own VN maker (it even says ”primary uses:VN Maker” in my profile), but I’ve found that...

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:40 AM
  9. Parallax Panda liked Meike's post in the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

I made a very simple visual novel where I ran into this issue. It was mostly for the player to be able to save the game and access...

upload_2019-8-17_13-49-54.png Aug 18, 2019 at 7:12 AM
  10. Parallax Panda liked WaywardMartian's post in the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

I have made use of Krimer's Call Menu for this before: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/call-menu-during-messages.101958/

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:11 AM
  11. Parallax Panda liked Wavelength's post in the thread RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?.

This sounds like an engine-specific implementation question to me, so let's move it: MV Support If you're not doing anything to modify...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:11 AM
  12. Parallax Panda posted a new thread.

RM made visual novel(s) and menu access?

This thread is to discuss alternative ways (and hopefully find a good method) to allow the player access to the menu (especially...

Forum: RPG Maker MV

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:09 AM
  13. Parallax Panda liked Indinera's post in the thread Inferno.

[IMG] SUMMARY After discovering and rescuing an unconscious elite warrior from a dangerous jungle, a soldier, a scientist and a nurse...

Aug 17, 2019 at 10:40 PM
  14. Parallax Panda replied to the thread New Releases: Medieval Fantasy Weapons Pack, Battle Girl Characters Pack 1.

@The Stranger Now when you mention it, yeah the sprites are kinda off. Unfortunately, that can be said for almost all of these packs...

Aug 17, 2019 at 10:34 PM