Parallax Panda's Recent Activity

1. Parallax Panda replied to the thread What's the specific presets of each template?.

@ABandit Thank you. What about the other questions? How much does 720p and 1080p templates really differ from each other? And is there...

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:16 PM
  2. Parallax Panda liked ABandit's post in the thread What's the specific presets of each template?.

Scene-based UI uses scenes and imagemaps for things like menus, settings and gallery. Customizing those is as easy as replacing the...

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:11 PM
  3. Parallax Panda liked Erangot's post in the thread CHARACTER MACHINE v1.0 (DISCONTINUED).

ANNOUNCEMENT: sorry guys but CM v1 is no longer going to be updated!! I'm sorry for all the unreplied comments and also thank you to...

Feb 22, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  4. Parallax Panda liked Archeia's comment on Archeia's profile post

@Elliot404 thats because LISA used our scripts.

Feb 22, 2019 at 1:23 AM
  5. Parallax Panda posted a new thread.

What's the specific presets of each template?

So when you create a new project you can choose from using one of several template as well as starting with an empty project....

Forum: VNMaker Support

Feb 22, 2019 at 1:21 AM
  6. Parallax Panda commented on Archeia's profile post.

Wow, looks really cool I must say.

Feb 21, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  7. Parallax Panda liked Archeia's status.

Compatibility fixes is a bit of a pain but it worth it. https://twitter.com/Archeia_Nessiah/status/1098485425117683712

Feb 21, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  8. Parallax Panda replied to the thread Male/Female voice acting (short phrases).

@Soulrender Oh, pretty cool stuff. But I think I rather wait a while longer for the technology to come even further. And while I got...

Feb 18, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  9. Parallax Panda liked Soulrender's post in the thread Male/Female voice acting (short phrases).

@Parallax Panda - it's simple, you type your text in program, click play and listen, if you are not satisfied with default settings you...

Feb 18, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  10. Parallax Panda replied to the thread Male/Female voice acting (short phrases).

@slimmmeiske2 I see. The reason I'm asking for commercial male voice acting tracks is because it's not something that Degica is selling...

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:14 PM
  11. Parallax Panda posted a new thread.

Male/Female voice acting (short phrases)

This is not really a request as much as me asking where I can find (and possibly buy) pre-recorded sound libraries recorded by...

Forum: VNMaker Resource Request

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  12. Parallax Panda liked l8rose's post in the thread L8rose's VNMaker Resources.

Commercial and Non-Commercial While a credit is nice, it's not necessary Need a valid VNM Rusty Dialogue Box [ATTACH] - Includes PSD...

Rustyscreenshot.png Feb 18, 2019 at 10:15 AM