Parallax Panda's Recent Activity

1. Parallax Panda liked GameFire's post in the thread Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin.

@Parallax Panda Yes, it was created for pixel movement. However, I'd guess some people wanted the capabilities of QMovement (defining...

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  2. Parallax Panda liked Padramyr's post in the thread Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin.

That's why I tend to keep the plugins at a low then you have less to worry about - and that's also why I started to learn JS :guffaw:...

Apr 18, 2019 at 7:26 PM
  3. Parallax Panda replied to the thread Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin.

@Padramyr I agree in general but there are exceptions where it's still better to update. For example when the new version fixes bugs...

Apr 18, 2019 at 6:52 PM
  4. Parallax Panda liked Poryg's post in the thread Fake or real dev site?.

@Andar I don't think it's Soulpour. He's from Philippines, the thief was from Venezuela. Not to mention, he has... well, let's say...

Apr 18, 2019 at 3:31 PM
  5. Parallax Panda replied to the thread Fake or real dev site?.

@Andar I might have missed the "Soulpour" incident. Where can I read up on that?

Apr 18, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  6. Parallax Panda replied to the thread Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin.

@GameFire Isn't it made for pixel movement though? if it just uses the normal 48x48 collisions then what's the point?

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:59 PM
  7. Parallax Panda replied to the thread Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin.

@GameFire Well that's good to know. I'm interesting in his audio plugin for other reasons myself. Not sure if I'm willing to gamble on...

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:31 PM
  8. Parallax Panda liked GameFire's post in the thread Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin.

Actually, the plugins still work for me on the current version of RPG Maker MV (1.6.2). But yes, Quxios has decided to leave the RPG...

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:25 PM
  9. Parallax Panda replied to the thread OcRam - Layers [v1.03 updated 2019/04/18].

Wow, great. I've got a few dummy questions though. Firstly, what's the difference between "Layer Image" and "Sprite Image"? I know what...

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  10. Parallax Panda liked OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Layers [v1.03 updated 2019/04/18].

Hello again, I'm suprised how much attention this plugin got and based on user requests I have made following changes to this plugin....

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:40 PM
  11. Parallax Panda liked Touchfuzzy's post in the thread Fake or real dev site?.

I sent out an alert linking @Yanfly 's third blog post (since it included the links to 1 & 2) on our official social media. Thank you...

Apr 18, 2019 at 9:45 AM
  12. Parallax Panda liked OcRam's post in the thread Looking for the ”best” parallax mapping plugin.

Well if you pre-load maps then 1st load issue can fixed (partially) but it still consumes more memory. But on desktop computer you can't...

Apr 18, 2019 at 9:43 AM
  13. Parallax Panda replied to the thread Fake or real dev site?.

A little late to the party but I'm glad I got wind of this. :kaoback: Plagiarism is something this community does not need. We've had...

Apr 17, 2019 at 11:53 PM
  14. Parallax Panda liked Galv's post in the thread Fake or real dev site?.

Wowzers - I wouldn't have known anything was amiss if I hadn't been @ mentioned here. I must say, this community is truly awesome to be...

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:47 PM
  15. Parallax Panda liked Mrs_Allykat's post in the thread Fake or real dev site?.

Prior to the three posts Yanfly had to post (and, oh yes, it needed to be said), we have an entire page of: New free yanfly plugins, the...

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:45 PM