Recent content by Past Midnight Gaming

1. Past Midnight Gaming

Can someone help me with changing Yanfly's Combo Stacks?

Alright so like a year ago in a Tips and Tricks video (shown below), Yanfly produced a bit of Notetag magic that takes physical attacks and adds each hit to a state with granted a buff that grows with the amount of stacks on the buff. The Stacks can then be used as a skill cost where the skills...
  2. Past Midnight Gaming

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

Omg how have i not seen this before. Those Katanas are gorgeous!!! Random idea for a weapon theme: Time (like clockwork and stuff) or more food type weapons!
  3. Past Midnight Gaming

Announcing: The RPG Maker MV School Community Project

If only i had a T.U.T.O.R IRL thing might go a lot smoother in class. Can't wait to see what the project looks like!
  4. Past Midnight Gaming

RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

Oooh This seems fun. I must fling my hat in as well! I present Peter! Default Line: Hmm? Oh, Hallo "player name". Did you need something? (Note: Yes it says Hallo not Hello. This is intentional its either Ello or Hallo you may pick whichever one you prefer) Personality: You know that one guy...
  5. Past Midnight Gaming

Returning Characters or A New Cast?

Definitely new cast for me as well. Especially with a gap of 20 years like you proposed. I personally am not a big fan of related to previous main characters (although I am doing it in a project i'm working on) since you get situations like Boruto (people complaining about his relationship with...
  6. Past Midnight Gaming

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

Good to see you back! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Updates to previous skills are all the more better.:kaojoy::D
  7. Past Midnight Gaming

using eval to sync actor levels

I only have one character using the summon skill so this should be fine but when i tested it just now it told me "TypeError number is not a function"
  8. Past Midnight Gaming

Of course I can explain. Lets say Actor 1 (Barry) uses a summon skill (in the skill it defines which actor and temporarily adds them to the team that part is fine) to summon Actor 2 (Bunny). Bunny like any actor has a class and with that has certain skills that are only available at specific...
  9. Past Midnight Gaming

Ok so i'm trying to figure out how to sync the levels of 2 actors during a summon skill.  I'm using this skill by Ramza. But I didn't think to include syncing the actor levels in my request. So I try to figure it out on my own which got me this: eval: $gameVariables.setValue(20 ...
  10. Past Midnight Gaming

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

I'm back again :P  This time im looking to make a possession type state, sorta similar to the megaman series. in this state the user's appearance and available skills will change and gain a temporary stat boost. i also want to limit it so only one Possession (in cases where the actor has more...
  11. Past Midnight Gaming

Reese's Logo Workshop | *Update* read the red text!

OMG. This is totally worth the wait. I can't wait to make the awesome game to fit this. Btw if you want one of your games characters to make a cameo in my game ( I think its more fun than just putting someones name) just let me know. Man I love the way " A Legacy Reborn" looks
  12. Past Midnight Gaming

Reese's Logo Workshop | *Update* read the red text!

No worries dude. Games are are always first priority here, well at least to me. Take your time.
  13. Past Midnight Gaming

Perfect! Thanks a ton! time to put together some crazy summons.
  14. Past Midnight Gaming

That's exactly what I'm looking to do. My problem is that I have no idea how to code that. The battle party isn't a problem since he is a one man party (the reason he uses summons)
  15. Past Midnight Gaming

Love that action sequence it looks great. Question, one of my characters uses a summon skill as his main skill I had made a rather sloppy and common event filled way of using a state to put the summon on a timer. Is there a way to one summon another actor using only a spell and state and can you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex