Sep 15, 2019 at 10:25 AM
Birthday:
Nov 6, 1994 (Age: 24)
Home Page:
Cashier

Share This Page

Pastel_Panda

Eternally-Tired Panda, Female, 24, from Baltimore, MD

Roadmapping my big project, I have enough planned content for a demo release once I get started on the actual project. Jul 12, 2019

Pastel_Panda was last seen:
Sep 15, 2019 at 10:25 AM
    1. Pastel_Panda
      Pastel_Panda
      Roadmapping my big project, I have enough planned content for a demo release once I get started on the actual project.
    2. Pastel_Panda
      Pastel_Panda
      Realized how overly ambitious Fon Vitae is, so I'm gonna take the time to do a smaller project first to get a better handle on things.
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Sounds like a smart move. Being able to finish a project is an acquired skill, so working on smaller games first can really help in the long run.
        May 15, 2019
        pandadodod likes this.
    3. Pastel_Panda
      Pastel_Panda
      Changed Fon Vitae from RMMV to RMVXA. I realized I don't know enough about MV to do such an ambitious first project.
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      2. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        May 10, 2019
        Pastel_Panda likes this.
      3. Ebanyle
        Ebanyle
        As much as I'm loyally bound to Ace, don't worry! MV is not that different from it, so you just need to pick the engine where you're the most comfortable. I know, what I said just contradicts with what I just said first, but try taking a look at MV :)
        May 10, 2019
        Pastel_Panda likes this.
      4. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        Y U downgrade? MV has better resolution & multi-platform unlike Ace. Plus, the library of Plugins is far more versatile than the scripts for Ace. MV is mostly a carbon copy of Ace & VX because Kadokawa is run by a bunch of lazy fools who don't know how to add real new features & improvements!
        May 10, 2019
    4. Pastel_Panda
      Pastel_Panda
      Posted about my first project, holla. It's ambitious but the challenge just makes it all the more worth it when it's done!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Pastel_Panda
        Pastel_Panda
        Oh you shush! Any idea might seem embarrassing at first but once you get it out there you might be very pleasantly surprised!
        May 9, 2019
        Mystic_Enigma likes this.
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Hehe, nice of you to say! Maybe my game will pique interest, maybe it'll make folks cringe. But i'll never know unless I try, right?
        May 9, 2019
        Pastel_Panda likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Holla, playa. Holla holla holla.
        May 9, 2019
    5. Pastel_Panda
      Pastel_Panda
      Gotta love that crippling depression, amirite?
      1. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Kick its ass. It's not your boss. Or more like, it is a boss, but you just need to gain more resistance to the damage it deals and tear it a new one. :)
        Life is all about levelling up our attributes, including resistance to negative thoughts.
        Oct 29, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 6, 1994 (Age: 24)
    Home Page:
    http://pastelpandaproductions.ml
    Cashier
    About Me:
    Just a girl with way too many ideas.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Roleplaying on Tumblr/Discord, drawing, writing, developing entire worlds in my subconscious and trying to bring them to fruition.
    Current Project: Fon Vitae: The Wellspring of Life (RMVXA)

Interact

Signature