Recent content by pastellixs

1. pastellixs

Wiggly/Shaky Text Help

Oh my gosh, thank you so much. This script is really cool, can't wait to use it :))
  2. pastellixs

Crop growing event help - how do I make this more efficient?

I should probably learn what variables are then since I've never used them before, lol
  3. pastellixs

Crop growing event help - how do I make this more efficient?

So I've been using RPG Maker VX Ace for about a month or two now, and I'm struggling on a feature I'm trying to add to my game. I'm trying to make a farming system, and I'm having trouble making the events for it. I'm not quite sure if how I'm doing it is very efficient, but it's the way I've...
  4. pastellixs

Wiggly/Shaky Text Help

So I'm using a script that allows me to make text in message boxes shake, but for some reason, the effects from the script also change the font. It seems to be squished down and blurry. Someone else stated the same problem in this thread too...
  5. pastellixs

Replace SP with TP?

Yeah, sorry lol. I meant MP. I just renamed it to SP in system.
  6. pastellixs

Replace SP with TP?

So I'm really new to RPG Maker VX Ace. Well, new to RPG Maker. I've never made a game in it before, nor have I made a game before. But I have made a lot of progress on my game, and I'm wondering how you can replace an ally's sp meter with a tp meter instead? Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urunofficalvisualizer