Recent content by pasunna

1. pasunna

[MEDIA]

2. pasunna

[MEDIA]

3. pasunna

in bloodborne special blood from (lab)maiden of the church had cure effect and there are vile...

in bloodborne special blood from (lab)maiden of the church had cure effect and there are vile blood they are immortal but there no lore about sucking blood maybe because people injection blood to cure themselves in general and Arianna is a far relative to vile blood race her blood got difference...
  4. pasunna

wow I need to google translate many of your word :kaoblush: I wish I know english that good to...

wow I need to google translate many of your word :kaoblush: I wish I know english that good to write some original good dialogue for her
  5. pasunna

[MEDIA]

6. pasunna

[MEDIA]

7. pasunna

well... I don't have plan to comeback... only real problem with pgm for me is time... :kaoswt2...

well... I don't have plan to comeback... only real problem with pgm for me is time... :kaoswt2: I want more time to do every tihng
  8. pasunna

[IMG]

9. pasunna

[MEDIA]

10. pasunna

[IMG]

11. pasunna

[IMG]

12. pasunna

all for the plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

all for the plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  13. pasunna

[IMG]

14. pasunna

[MEDIA]

15. pasunna

[MEDIA]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New PC is built. Now I walk that fine line between wanting it NOW, and being responsible and waiting for the stress test to be finished. By this time tomorrow it'll be up and running. And my desk will have had a much-needed clean.
Remember to pet your astral kitty!

Unifying the code bases across MV and MZ for Haxe!
Anyone who uses Yanfly's Gab Window plugin: are there any features it lacks that you wish it had?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daninano