Recent content by PathosFear

1. PathosFear

[FROG] Level-based Traits for Classes, Actors and Races

Is this compatable with yanfly, and if so, in what order should I place the plugins? :)
  2. PathosFear

Hide skilltypes until the actor has learned any skills.

What event command would you use to add a skilltype? For as far as I can see, there's no way to add skill types from an event. And adding a skill that the class does not have (ie, giving fire to a warrior) does not add the required skill type, so the warrior still wont be able to use magic...
  3. PathosFear

Oh, it's not giving skills. That's straight forward enough. It's adding skill types (Magic, Art, Techniques) to a class in-game. Say. if you have a generic "Adventurer" class, and then you can customize it by learning various skill types, skills, parameter boosts etc.
  4. PathosFear

I need help to make a special cutscene T T

No problem. There may be easier ways to do this, but it was what I could think of off the top of my head. Experimentation is the best teacher, maybe you'll figure out a smarter way :)
  5. PathosFear

I need help to make a special cutscene T T

Have dummy events with no graphics somewhere in the corner of the map. Make the event move them ontop of the player using "set event location". Use the "set movement route" to give them the respective actor graphic using "change image", and then use the "through on" from movement route and make...
  6. PathosFear

So, I have a problem. I want either a way to let a character permanently use a certain skill type (Art, Magic, Tecnique etc.) from an event, basically walking up to a npc and asking for lessons, or, a way to hide the skill type from menues until the character has learned a skill from that...
  7. PathosFear

Muchdev

Muchdev
  8. PathosFear

Sodev

Sodev
  9. PathosFear

Animations called outside battle rendered under characters?

Well, I take it that what i'm looking for is not possible, at least not without java scripting (something I don't master). I'll have to figure something out.
  10. PathosFear

Indev

Indev
  11. PathosFear

That would work, however, that would mean I'd have to make custom animations for each and every character I want to teleport. It's a very inefficient way of doing things.
  12. PathosFear

I know that. The problem is that the animation is rendered above character sprites.
  13. PathosFear

Is it possible? Say, if I have made a "teleport" animation for when someone teleports in. It consists of two parts, a beam coming down from the sky (that works fine, it should be on top of characters) and then a magic circle emanating from the beam. At the moment, the circle is rendered above...
  14. PathosFear

Map transition and load issues with Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads

That's odd, I thought I did that a couple of weeks ago when I had problems with another plugin. I'll go over it again then, must have backuped the wrong project (keeping multiple copies in case i eff up). Anyhow, They are in the proper order now, and the problem is lesser now, but still there...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole