Recent content by Pauzh_

1. Pauzh_

RNG in events?

I'm making a game similar to Oregon Trail, i'm wondering if theres any way to do random number generators to randomly pick an event (loosing a wagon part, getting injured)? It would also be good if the chance can be altered depending on a variable or something. thanks if you can help
  2. Pauzh_

ONLY CHARACTER SURVIVOR MENU

It is incompatible with Olivia's Horror Effects plugin. A shame, having tv noise effects along with this would make good for survival horror games.
  3. Pauzh_

Changing animation frame resolution

What i want to do is have this image show up as 1 frame when making animations. My goal is to make the games combat look like its in first person.
  4. Pauzh_

Changing animation frame resolution

I'm trying to make animations that give the appearance of being in first person in battle. I need to know if there is a way to change the resolution of the frames so the pictures will fit without being divided into small parts.
  5. Pauzh_

Increasing size of item icons

Is it possible to make the icon sizes bigger? I know I would probably have to change code in the window script, but I want my icons to have more detail. Or would it be easier to pay for a custom script to do this? Any helpful answers are appreciated.
  6. Pauzh_

Skill only active when weapon is equipt

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/quasi-abs.52049/
  7. Pauzh_

The plugin is Quasi ABS
  8. Pauzh_

The way the ABS works is in the plugin manager, you set up a skill button. I use the ok button (enter) and thats supposed to shoot the gun if it has ammo
  9. Pauzh_

That didnt seem to do anything
  10. Pauzh_

Which option should I select for that?
  11. Pauzh_

So i'm working with QBS and my game has a few diffrent guns in it. Each weapon has a corresponding skill, I want to make it so the skill for the weapon is only active when the gun is equipped. If you need more info about it just ask, thanks. Also, sorry for the t on equip in the title, pressed...
  12. Pauzh_

RMMV Nightmare of Mine (unfinished demo)

I feel that I cant bring anything impressive or different with my game, not sure if I'll work on it again or not. Maybe if it the demo gets decent reception.
  13. Pauzh_

RMMV Nightmare of Mine (unfinished demo)

(Just a place holder name, couldn't come up with anything else to call it) This is a game that has been worked on from ‎Sunday, ‎August ‎5, ‎2018, ‏‎5:02:05 PM to January ‎19, ‎2019 This has been a passion project fuled by my favorite Survival horror games (Silent hill 1-3 as an example)...
  14. Pauzh_

Map item

15. Pauzh_

Map item

I apologize for how I made this thread, I was tired and wasnt thinking. I did mean a common event that is triggered by using an item. I did as you said and put a loop, but after the picture is erased it locks my characters movement

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work
Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anxs