Recent content by Pazjf

1. How to remove blur?

I've made the change to the index.html and got the desired result for the images on the screen - it works absolutely perfectly but there's one small issue and I'm not sure how to work around it. While the images are scaling fine, the font is becoming pixelated when I actually want that to remain...
  2. Flicker when switching images

You were right. After a bit more testing and trying, I managed to make it work, oddly, by adding a small 'wait' in between loading each image in the common event. For some reason it doesn't work if you don't include a wait command, and the wait also can't be too short or you get an error. Still...
  3. Flicker when switching images

Hi all, I've encountered a strange issue when testing out my game and it's quite a major one for me. My project relies heavily on creating simple 'animations' on-screen by switching between pictures with a 'wait' delay. The game is unusual in the way that most of the gameplay is presented...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer