Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How are the Database Skills for Pokemon for Ace doing?
    pclaydon
    slow no longer have my own laptop so can only work on it when im allowed to use dads

just need to confirm 2 tags

<tech growth: 20> - this means that this skill has 20pp right

<tech limit: 32> what does this tag mean? cant reall find a reasomble explination

alsoi know u released a script.vxdata2 file but could you send me a working demo of your battle script as i just can not get it working so that i can test the skills and animations to ensure that t...
    Crystal Noel
    Crystal Noel
    <tech limit: 32> means that the PP can't exceed 32. PP ups and PP maxes will use this number to determine increases and when to stop. increasing.

For Testing animation you could just use the default system with Victor's Animated battle. Make sure that you have leap too.

Here I have a basic demo: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByRLSt9SYFG9RExaSFVzcFhiZGM/edit
    Crystal Noel
    Crystal Noel
    For the Pokemon for Ace moves could you add the effect Add State Normal Attack 100% to any damaging move.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf