Recent content by Pearsona

1. Pearsona

Looking to stream your RPGM games!

@magnaangemon01 Language is not a problem at all, I've got quite the mouth myself ^^'
  2. Pearsona

@HexMozart88 Blood is fine!
  3. Pearsona

I've recently started streaming on Twitch, and I'd love to promote my fellow RPGM devs by streaming their games! If you have a game (preferably a complete one, but I don't mind a demo or two) that can be downloaded and played for free, feel free to share with me and I might give it a whirl on my...
  4. Pearsona

How exactly copyright works with "free games"?

You should look into the legal battles that have occurred between fanfiction archives and copyright holders. It's actually a long, complicated history - moreso than you would expect - and there have been battles in court over what should be allowed and what is copyright infringement. The site...
  5. Pearsona

Hmmm... Could you explain the concept further? Is this a story of your original characters in the universe of One Piece? That should still count as a fanfiction, but I'm not a lawyer. However, if it's a completely non-One Piece related game and Luffy just randomly shows up, that might be a...
  6. Pearsona

What are themes in your RPG game(s)?

Moribunderland has heavy themes of perseverance, considering the situation I've thrust the characters into is extremely bleak, but through the course of the story there is still hope and happiness to be found. I feel like, if you're going to make a game with themes of mental health, you will...
  7. Pearsona

Well, the music I'd say is a no-go, but the characters themselves you can make an argument for transformative work. After all, wouldn't a game starring the One Piece characters be in the same vein as any other fanart/fanfiction? This one's just in RPG form.
  8. Pearsona

RMMV [NEW DEMO AVAILABLE] Moribunderland

I've decided to release a second demo! It's available for download on the itch.io page and features more gameplay and new features. I hope you all enjoy!
  9. Pearsona

yanfly updates

I think Yanfly still does some maintenance on his plugins, though - he just doesn't work on them as much as he used to + he doesn't make any new ones. He just hasn't had to do any major updates in awhile.
  10. Pearsona

RMMV [Poll] Would you rather see or not see a skill check?

We don't need to see the exact number, but it's nice to see that we failed the check. Persona comes to mind, as some dialogue options show up but then, if you select them, tell you that your social stats aren't high enough. For example, you try to see through a con artist's lie but your...
  11. Pearsona

Help with Armornick's Crafting Plugin

Here's a link to the plugin: X So, I've implemented this plugin into my project, but I'm having a strange problem with it. To add recipes, you do a plugin command like this: add_crafting_recipe w22 = i14 + i10 W22 is weapon 0022 in the database, i14 is item 0014, and so on. This command means...
  12. Pearsona

Events no interaction on Parallax map

Do the region restrictions work? You could use them on the barrels to block players from going through them.
  13. Pearsona

Looking for App/Title Redesign (REQUEST CHANGED, REFER TO NEW SPECIFICATION)

@mlogan Ah, gotcha! Sorry, It's been awhile since I've been around this part of the forum.
  14. Pearsona

Looking for App/Title Redesign (REQUEST CHANGED, REFER TO NEW SPECIFICATION)

Hello, if you're looking for art assets, you should definitely state your budget and maybe post the job request on other art-related sites. That way, artists know what they'll make and will be more likely to express interest in the job. Good luck - I hope you find what you need!
  15. Pearsona

A crash report I just don't understand...

Thanks everyone! I'm going to investigate this further. It's likely an issue on my friend's end, but I just want to make extra sure there's nothing I did wrong that could cause this problem to happen with more players. Edit: Sent this thread to my friend and it's apparently a mac security...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla